Bigfoot Survey

Guest Emily

• gigantor pinned this topic

Hi, Emily, this survey looks to be for a psychology or sociology class? I didn't fill it out mainly because "Believe" connotes something akin to having faith that the creature may exist? I don't say this out of any disrespect because I'm sure you personally would really like to know how the community in general stands on the issue. We do push hard for the science end of things and don't really take for granted that these things exist. I will tell you this though, if I EVER find out for certain that the creature exists I will post it here.........Oh, and welcome to the Forum :) you may actually find out a lot more if you care to look around some. Like you we are all busy but do find the time to read up on things. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

I did your survey, but as hiflier says, "believe" is the wrong word.    Belief is based on faith.   I KNOW they exist .. and it is based on **experience**.    There is a huge difference, not just semantics.    You might do well to consult with someone who has experience with the subject for guidance in asking correct questions in the future.     Depending on what you've set out to demonstrate, you could ask more targeted questions to draw out the information you want.

MIB

• Upvote 1

I like polls. Thanks for sharing. 

Even ones about mythical creatures. :D

I would like to hear your answers. 

Love your name. It's my youngest daughters name. 

23 hours ago, hiflier said:

Oh, then we wouldn't be the least bit biased now would we P-G? :) 

Of course not. :sungum:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • gigantor unpinned this topic