Yeti tracks or not

Doc Holliday

Snow tracks are the most unreliable 

of all.  Unless it is hard and broken through by a heavy individual. 

Thanks for sharing. 

There are 3 original pictures included with the original post on the Army twitter page.  I can't copy and paste them, but you can see them HERE.

I saw this right after it was posted, but was waiting to see if it was a joke.  Apparently not. 

What is interesting is to read all of the comments on Twitter criticizing the fact that the tracks are in-line, therefore it must be walking on one leg.  And among the posts is criticism from a scientist(?):

Ashish Joshi @acjoshi Apr 30

Replying to @adgpi @SpokespersonMoD and

🤔 When was #Yeti sighted last ? Please provide pictures to @MinScTechGoI & @IndiaDST to examine . It wud have been better for you to declare after examination by #Geologists & scientists. As there was no evidence yet proving yeti exist & is a myth.

That's funny they point at inline as a deal breaker .

at this point I thought inline trackways we're considered potentially legit , at least by the "experts" . especially with clean track free snow surrounding most of it at least made it interesting.

Edited by Doc Holliday
Hopefully for clarity

5 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:

That's funny they point at inline as a deal breaker .

at this point I thought inline trackway, especially with clean track free snow surrounding at least most of it made it interesting.

Very Interesting For Sure! Thanks for posting.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of this sort of thing and experts...I'm a little surprised Meldrum or others than the articles authors  haven't surfaced in the media regarding this ,unless I've missed it.

The field, at least what little I know of it, has been quiet for a while it seems.

Edited by Doc Holliday
Trying to say it correctly I suppose

I saw Meldrum throwing shade on these tracks on Facebook, a few days ago.

Hmm, maybe I can post it, will see.

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

I saw Meldrum throwing shade on these tracks on Facebook, a few days ago.

Hmm, maybe I can post it, will see.

Wow! Just looked up Dr. Meldrum’s thoughts on the subject, and he definitely surprised me with his opioin on the matter & he could be right.. Here’s what he had to say...

262DEAF3-0C15-4856-9E38-0E985D8C907A.jpeg

Edited by Whistler
  • Upvote 1