Marble Mountain Real Bf Footage & Structure Imo

Guest tracker

Guest tracker

Unsure what's been said about this? But i like the footage and the structure and tree marks. That Bf figure on the ridge has got to be between 9-10' tall. Okay maybe i am being duped here but I've seen Bf's on the next ridge over too. And I got to tell you that's exactly how they appear and move at a distance. In this vid the Bf is very frustrated or confused? No wonder no one approached. I'am not sure if i would of either? Then again I would of been alone so most likely the Bf would of came straight at me to run me off?

Most Bf's would of abandoned their camp and bolted to greener pastures. But this big guy hangs around trying to figure out what to do? This maybe his first encounter with humans or he's a bold and stubborn rogue? like from that 911 call from Washington state?

The Bigfoot is filmed for 3 minutes and 44 seconds as it walks down the mountain ridge. In order to get a clear view of the Sasquatch, the video has to be stabilized and enlarged, which is provided in the clip. After studying the film, it has become apparent that the creature does not act human. The body proportions are far too large and the limb movements are abnormal. The video confirms on almost every morphological point. After tree measurements were taken, the Bigfoot has been placed at over 8 feet (2.4m) tall. As the creature moves, an inline step is clearly visible. The humanoid can be seen making large movements very easily. The approximate size of the Bigfoot was achieved through the study of the exact path, along with trees and branches in the area. The best part of the video is when the Sasquatch realizes that a group of people have stumbled into its house. The creature begins to jump up and down, scream, push trees, and becomes visibility shaken. At this point, some important measurements can be taken, which give the Bigfoot a 60% arm length. The creature displays actions of disappointment, despair and frustration. After studying the tape, a coned head can be seen. Similar to other Sasquatch videos, a clear rise and fall walking motion is evident. The video is shot at a distance, but technology has allowed us to identify many non-human characteristics in the Marble Mountain Bigfoot.

here we go, hopefully it posts ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbNisKRXmVM&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dbNisKRXmVM

You can move this into media later and archive it. IMO it's the real thing we should be talking about this. So until the Erickson project releases what they got this is the next best thing so far. Yea it at a distance but what do you expect in broad daylight with a large group of humans around. It's not going to get much closer than this unless it's blurry white thermal shot.

And don't even go there if you think care providers of the disabled would hoax their patients. many reasons. mad.gif

yea i've been off before but I like it . JMO tracker dry.gif

Edited by tracker

Like you, this is the only video I've seen that looks genuine to me. The conversation sounds genuine, no one is getting overly excited because they aren't sure of what they are looking at except for the guy with the camera. The figure walks exactly like Patty does and the height with the trees along the ridge indicate the figure is tall. Since it was done in 2000 I just assumed it got talked to death way before I joined the forum.

Guest tracker

Like you, this is the only video I've seen that looks genuine to me. The conversation sounds genuine, no one is getting overly excited because they aren't sure of what they are looking at except for the guy with the camera. The figure walks exactly like Patty does and the height with the trees along the ridge indicate the figure is tall. Since it was done in 2000 I just assumed it got talked to death way before I joined the forum.

This is real footage which is more than JMO. Not sure why this was not posted or being talked about. I thought I missed it before I joined BFF? Or maybe no one wanted to take a stand? I am not afraid of the skeptics and scofics opinions so i post threads like this. I am here to move the ball forward not to try to convince people to pack up their equipment and go home. Not everything is a hoax! wink.gif

JMO tracker dry.gif

Guest Cervelo

I think this was featured on Monster Quest a couple of years ago and was discussed here or on the other fourm about the same time. The guy that shot the video I think had some health problems. Hats off to him for spending the time with the kids they seem like they were having a great time!

I do have some questions about the video, and there are some parts that look fishy. However, I definitely do not think it can be written off as fake. The source of the video definitely seems to pass the credibility test. If anything had been hoaxed, it would have been someone hoaxing the kids, but it seems very unlikely that someone would waste their time gambling that the kids would pass that spot at that moment and would look in that direction, unless this is close to roads, campsites, etc. In that case, I doubt a BF would be nesting there.

Admin

The other major thread on this sighting here on BFF:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/2464-marble-mountain-footage/page__p__27179__hl__%2Bmarble+%2Bmountain__fromsearch__1#entry27179

And for a completely different point of view (i.e. hoax):

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/hoaxes/marble_hoax.htm

There was considerable discussion on this one on the previous board, if I remember correctly. It is unfortunate that we do not have access to it.

Inconclusive in my opinion. :(

Guest tracker

Only looks skinny from a distance smile.gif yea could be a younger male still catching up to his height ?

Also look how fresh those branch breaks are on the nest. And some of those tree and branches are pretty big too. That nest is not that old, no wonder he seems PO about it being found so soon. JMO

It was talked about at length on the original BFF.

The structure has nothing to do with the figure on the mountain. They are two separate things having nothing to do with each other.

If there is such a thing as bigfoot, this is likely real footage of one.

To add, the Siskiyous, Red Buttes, Trinitys, Marble Mountains are a corridor of sorts. "Ridge walkers", if bigfoot is real, is what was captured in this video and it is the THE place to see such a thing.

You have to be kidding!? People still believe this footage?

Here's what I posted just last night in another thread in response to a Marble Mtn inquiry:

"I do not see enough evidence in the analysis to say Marble Mtn is a bigfoot. It may not be a hoax, but it can very easily be a person on a solo hike.

You will notice that when bfro uses the stand in, there is no sapling in front of the person right in the middle of the opening. This is where they are measuring comparison for height to the hanging branch. Well, that sapling is present in the alleged bigfoot footage. So much for shooting from the same location as the group was doing. If they were, you would see that sapling in the same spot as they used the other hanging branch. That makes the findings completely unreliable and misleading. Just like lining up sights on a rifle, only the front sight was not there in the second vid. I also don’t see anything unusual in the length of the arms. I think someone ‘wants’ them to be longer then they are. Its looking like the figure has a small backpack and rain parka on to me. Too much of inclusive videos being called authentic from that source. "

Let me add a few more interesting little tidbits that they somehow neglect to mention.

The bear claw marks are irrelevant to the story, assuming it is bear and not just age cracks. There are bears crawling all over the Sierras.

At 2:41 - 2:46, you get a good look at an orange nylon string lashing the structure. And since when did BF begin building nests next to fire pits along the Pacific Crest Trail? This is either someone's hunting blind or improvised shelter. Nothing more.

At 2:59, you get a very brief look at a straight saw cut of one of the green tree tops piled on the ground next to the so-called nest. People do hunt here. There are Elk, deer, bear, pigs even. Hunters do build blinds just like this.

Look at the light clothing the group is wearing at 3:25 and there are patches of snow still on the ground. Does anyone REALLY think they are anywhere remote? You could probably drive to the spot as well given the fire pit.

Then after the figure is supposedly frustrated at the people near its nest, it just continues on down the open ridge-line at its previous gingerly pace? Come on! Get real people! It is ridiculous to think that a bigfoot would behave in that manner.

The figure is waving his arms as he walks only because he is not sure footed on the rocky terrain. That's how people compensate for lack of balance. They flail their arms. The guy is just tripping along the ridge that's all. He likely does not have very good support in his shoes, and so THAT is why his arms are all over the place as he walks towards them and down the ridge. He's probably wearing sandals even. Its just when he is taking that short stretch towards the camera, his arms are more visible as they flail. He is NOT standing there flailing his arms, he is walking towards the camera briefly. This is most certainly not the behavior of a sasquatch in mid daylight out in the open! And if that figure was the purported size of a bigfoot, then you would have MUCH larger body proportions. Instead you have thighs that are so skinny they disappear at times. You can also make out some clothing outlines in certain frames if you slow it down.

Amazing how so much is read into the figure's movements. That really blows me away.. This is just one more example of how bfro takes advantage of the majority of population's unfamiliarity with a region or the outdoors, and makes claims that are completely City Boy level. As for BFFB, sadly just about everything is bigfoot to them.

Others also recognize big problems with the video: My link

No doubt there are bigfoot in the region, but the standards are just too low when it comes to these completely unidentified blurry videos. The camera person's imagination is at work for varied reasons, and wanting to see something is their goal because adventure is all around them. Is it the power of suggestion and because he keeps saying 'Sasquatch' that has others buying this. Unfortunately its the so called bigfoot groups that are guilty of furthering these as irresponsible claims. Is this the best these groups can come up with? I'm sorry, but I just see so many substandard videos being claimed as being sasquatch. There is zero evidence of this being a sasquatch!

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

I think you should go to the spot where the subject is at the time of filming wearing sandals. See if you can get there and if it makes sense anyone was there in sandals. The temperature changes significantly based on elevation (survival technique if you are in a cold environment is to drop elevation in certain situations). Where the person filming is standing is very different than where the subject is standing. They aren't the same.

Anyone tying the "structure" to the subject in the film is putting two unrelated things together and then coming up with conclusions that show how they are not relatable. It makes no logical sense to take two unrelated things and try to show how they show a hoax. Remove the structure from the equation, look at the subject in the film. Go to where it was at the time of filming.

Guest tracker

You have to be kidding!? People still believe this footage?

Here's what I posted just last night in another thread in response to a Marble Mtn inquiry:

"I do not see enough evidence in the analysis to say Marble Mtn is a bigfoot. It may not be a hoax, but it can very easily be a person on a solo hike.

You will notice that when bfro uses the stand in, there is no sapling in front of the person right in the middle of the opening. This is where they are measuring comparison for height to the hanging branch. Well, that sapling is present in the alleged bigfoot footage. So much for shooting from the same location as the group was doing. If they were, you would see that sapling in the same spot as they used the other hanging branch. That makes the findings completely unreliable and misleading. Just like lining up sights on a rifle, only the front sight was not there in the second vid. I also don’t see anything unusual in the length of the arms. I think someone ‘wants’ them to be longer then they are. Its looking like the figure has a small backpack and rain parka on to me. Too much of inclusive videos being called authentic from that source. "

Let me add a few more interesting little tidbits that they somehow neglect to mention.

The bear claw marks are irrelevant to the story, assuming it is bear and not just age cracks. There are bears crawling all over the Sierras.

At 2:41 - 2:46, you get a good look at an orange nylon string lashing the structure. And since when did BF begin building nests next to fire pits along the Pacific Crest Trail? This is either someone's hunting blind or improvised shelter. Nothing more.

At 2:59, you get a very brief look at a straight saw cut of one of the green tree tops piled on the ground next to the so-called nest. People do hunt here. There are Elk, deer, bear, pigs even. Hunters do build blinds just like this.

Look at the light clothing the group is wearing at 3:25 and there are patches of snow still on the ground. Does anyone REALLY think they are anywhere remote? You could probably drive to the spot as well given the fire pit.

Then after the figure is supposedly frustrated at the people near its nest, it just continues on down the open ridge-line at its previous gingerly pace? Come on! Get real people! It is ridiculous to think that a bigfoot would behave in that manner.

The figure is waving his arms as he walks only because he is not sure footed on the rocky terrain. That's how people compensate for lack of balance. They flail their arms. The guy is just tripping along the ridge that's all. He likely does not have very good support in his shoes, and so THAT is why his arms are all over the place as he walks towards them and down the ridge. He's probably wearing sandals even. Its just when he is taking that short stretch towards the camera, his arms are more visible as they flail. He is NOT standing there flailing his arms, he is walking towards the camera briefly. This is most certainly not the behavior of a sasquatch in mid daylight out in the open! And if that figure was the purported size of a bigfoot, then you would have MUCH larger body proportions. Instead you have thighs that are so skinny they disappear at times. You can also make out some clothing outlines in certain frames if you slow it down.

Amazing how so much is read into the figure's movements. That really blows me away.. This is just one more example of how bfro takes advantage of the majority of population's unfamiliarity with a region or the outdoors, and makes claims that are completely City Boy level. As for BFFB, sadly just about everything is bigfoot to them.

Others also recognize big problems with the video: My link

No doubt there are bigfoot in the region, but the standards are just too low when it comes to these completely unidentified blurry videos. The camera person's imagination is at work for varied reasons, and wanting to see something is their goal because adventure is all around them. Is it the power of suggestion and because he keeps saying 'Sasquatch' that has others buying this. Unfortunately its the so called bigfoot groups that are guilty of furthering these as irresponsible claims. Is this the best these groups can come up with? I'm sorry, but I just see so many substandard videos being claimed as being sasquatch. There is zero evidence of this being a sasquatch!

Hey some interesting points there Pt, Can you provide better evidence or another vid of a Sasq on a ridge or a Sasq nest to support them? show us what you got then or do you just reject everything you see or read? smile.gif

Edited by tracker

Ah, I wish the "archives" were available. Where's a computer forensics lab when you need one :)

Or, maybe Norcallogger will chime in.

Edited by Ace

Guest Cervelo

Just alittle FYI there are many hard core hikers who wear sandals almost all year round. Talking AT trail types. I for one find PT arguement pretty sound just another blurry vid that can be whatever we want it to be :)

Off to the batcave to get all the back up from the batcomputer let's go Robin! Alfred fire up Hal people are waiting for proof of sandal wearing hikers!!!!

Edited by Cervelo