Show Me Bigfoot Downtime Coming

Show Me Bigfoot

The Show Me Bigfoot site may or may not be down for a little or long while! :) I'm migrating it to a different hosting platform to make it better and safer.  This process should begin in the next hour or by 4 PM Central time (7/23).  There is no way of knowing how long or even if it will be down and just wanted to give you all a heads up!  So in a nut shell it will be down somewhere between 15 minutes to 15 hours.  My analytics tell me a lot of visits come from this site and I thank you all for that!

• Thanks 1

It took a while to make the change, but as of 10:36 am this morning (7/24) Show Me Bigfoot is back up and ready to use.  If any of you are TimberGiantBigfoot followers out there I will be putting a tribute page up to show some of my favorite videos.  As most of you know he has been taking a long sabbatical with no signs of returning.  Yes I'm full aware he is another controversial researcher, but in this community who ain't?  I will have a link on the Home page when its ready, which could be by the end of the day.  I've still got a few things to tidy up after the site migration, not to mention a few honeydews (yes I have those two!). 

Thanks for your patience!