Jump to content
RedHawk454

For the knowers here.. do u wish could unsee what you saw?

Recommended Posts

RedHawk454

Since most visual encounters tend to be more terrifying then positive experiences, do you wish you didn't see one?  did it ruin nature/camping/hunting/hiking for you?

 

 

I've been told that people who see them or have a close encounter report how freaky and scary looking they are.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIB

For the most part, no.  

 

My "visual encounters" haven't been terrifying.   I've had the crap scared out of me via apparent infrasound.   Oddly enough, not both at the same time.     I think if they show themselves, they're not trying to scare you, and if they are trying to scare you, it won't include showing themselves.   (Simple risk management.)    

 

I prefer to deal with the truth over blissful ignorance.   The only reason I might wish to unsee is that this obsession sure takes up a lot of otherwise free time.   It's spent in the woods though, so it's not truly lost time.   It's gotten me in to truly enjoyable places I likely would not have made the effort or had the interest to access.   I've met some a-holes, sure, but I've also met some of the very coolest, kindest people you could hope to meet through bigfooting.  

 

MIB

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BC witness

Definitely don't wish to "unsee". 

 

My sighting was in daylight, at a comfortably safe distance, so no more scary than watching a grizzly, wolf,  or moose at 100+ yards. I've had very intense interactions with black bears, grizzlies, and even cougars, at spitting distance, and I don't want to unsee those, either. I spend every day that I can spare out in the incredible mountain country around me because of all those things, not in spite of them.

 

Like MIB, my interest in Sasquatch has brought me into contact with some pretty amazing people, some of whom are now close friends, and some of whom I admire on this forum. I wouldn't want to change that.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHawk454
3 hours ago, MIB said:

For the most part, no.  

 

My "visual encounters" haven't been terrifying.   I've had the crap scared out of me via apparent infrasound.   Oddly enough, not both at the same time.     I think if they show themselves, they're not trying to scare you, and if they are trying to scare you, it won't include showing themselves.   (Simple risk management.)    

 

I prefer to deal with the truth over blissful ignorance.   The only reason I might wish to unsee is that this obsession sure takes up a lot of otherwise free time.   It's spent in the woods though, so it's not truly lost time.   It's gotten me in to truly enjoyable places I likely would not have made the effort or had the interest to access.   I've met some a-holes, sure, but I've also met some of the very coolest, kindest people you could hope to meet through bigfooting.  

 

MIB

 

 

Beware the Ape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasfooty

Absolutely not! It completely changed my life for the better. I would never want to unsee them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twist

I'm rather unfamiliar of your whole story/experience Sasfooty.  Have you / Do you see them or do you just talk to them via mindspeak?   Real question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHawk454
2 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

Absolutely not! It completely changed my life for the better. I would never want to unsee them.

 

 

Do you think they are kind of freaky looking or scary looking?

 

theyre supposed to be pretty big and intimidating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasfooty
1 hour ago, Twist said:

I'm rather unfamiliar of your whole story/experience Sasfooty.  Have you / Do you see them or do you just talk to them via mindspeak?   Real question.

Both. Plus mind pictures & photos.

 

1 hour ago, RedHawk454 said:

Do you think they are kind of freaky looking or scary looking?

theyre supposed to be pretty big and intimidating.

No, some of the girls are really pretty, & have almost human faces. Some have "dogish" faces & some have a chimpanzee look.

 

The males stay farther away, & I've never seen one that was close enough to be scary. The closest one I've seen had some bushes between us & he was pretty tall, but looked so human that it took me a few seconds to realize what he was. Actually, I was glad he wasn't a human. That would have been really scary.

 

When people say they saw them as dirty & unkempt, I wonder if we are seeing different species or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot

That's strange because your experiences are very far from the (reported) norm.

 

Curious as to why that might be. Obviously no one has answers at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasfooty

Yeah, I guess they are. But most of the people that I know, that have experiences like mine don't report them (publicly), for obvious reasons.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
10 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

Yeah, I guess they are. But most of the people that I know, that have experiences like mine don't report them (publicly), for obvious reasons.

 

I guess the question would be, maybe your interactions are with something other than what most describe as the stereotypical bigfoot?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasfooty
Posted (edited)

Yeah. I've been thinking that too. 

 

Or maybe it all depends on the reaction they get from the humans that they encounter. 

Edited by Sasfooty
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NatFoot
1 hour ago, Sasfooty said:

Yeah. I've been thinking that too. 

 

Or maybe it all depends on the reaction they get from the humans that they encounter. 

 

That would not explain the thousands of surprise encounters where some unsuspecting hiker/driver/camper has a quite real, and often times, quick encounter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sasfooty

What wouldn't explain them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman

If Sasquatch reads Humans minds? Which is nonsense.

 

Nothing would be a surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...