Hickory Man Spots Bigfoot In His Woods – Takes Video of Creature and Footprints

https://www.charlottestories.com/hickory-man-spots-bigfoot-in-his-woods-takes-video-of-creature-and-footprints/

Hickory native Doug Teague has just taken what may be the clearest videos of a North Carolina bigfoot ever seen in our state.

Teague spotted the creature while he was walking his dog ‘Crazy Daisy’ through a patch of woods just outside of the city of Hickory, NC. He was checking on some of his trail cameras when he heard some loud knocking sounds off in the distance.

Based on what I thought I saw I would ask one question. Why would he stop filming when the subject was still visible? I would not move and continue filming if I had to sit and wait it out for hours.

10 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

Based on what I thought I saw I would ask one question. Why would he stop filming when the subject was still visible? I would not move and continue filming if I had to sit and wait it out for hours.

From what I understand from the article he didn't stop the film  its 10 minutes long .

Edited by 7.62

Twist, you're right, a larger screen will help. This is what I saw:

At about the 8 second mark, right under the "in Hi.." (towards the left side) in the title superimposed on the video, you can see something darkish gray through the trees. You can't see much at all; it looks like it may be a head and shoulders.

At the 10 second mark there is a little bit of movement; it seems like the subject turned a slight bit to it's right and it looks like sunlight is reflecting off of the subject. At about the 13-14 second mark, there's a little bit more movement, but it's not much. It looks like the subject turned back to it's left, facing away from the filmer and leaned forward slightly. Could it have starting to walk away? (just my thinking) At this point, it appears like we're seeing the upper back and head. The subject is a little under the double t's in the word Spotted when this movement occurs. It's apparently what made the person filming say "He's moving, he's moving, he's moving" right at this point.  

I agree with you, it's not clear and you can't tell much; too many trees in the way. All we can see is what looks like a head and shoulders and it's gray and apparently the subject did move enough to be noticed by the witness.

As mentioned earlier, it is strange the shot of what looks like the back of the shoulders and head of something is visible, then the film abruptly switches to the part about the tracks.

The witness also showed the perils of taking your dog with you. ;)

I quite like this one, I can see what looks like the rear upper half of a large ape through the trees with what looks like a conical head or sagittal crest and absolutely massive trapezius muscles 😮

I don't know if it's a regional accent but he sounds a lot like Paul Freeman to me and he sounds very natural rather than staged. It's good that he's filmed the apparent trackway and the part where the dog walks over the track and his reaction do sound genuine, like he's a little panicked that one of the tracks could be obliterated!

As usual it's not conclusive but a nice piece of evidence.

I'll sound like a hypnotist but keep your eye on the gray object inside the red circle. Watch it closely and it will show a little bit of movement. It's not much but just enough to be visible.

I apologize if this doesn't work.

258815422_NCBigfoot.thumb.JPG.e58a0d1d325a55949dab080d27535549.JPG

24 minutes ago, OkieFoot said:

I'll sound like a hypnotist but keep your eye on the gray object inside the red circle. Watch it closely and it will show a little bit of movement. It's not much but just enough to be visible.

I apologize if this doesn't work.

258815422_NCBigfoot.thumb.JPG.e58a0d1d325a55949dab080d27535549.JPG

Oh no there's definitely an animal there . I can see it moving and can see a shape of something. It's also good size that's for sure .

It looks like some pretty big shoulders and can see a head but is it a bear?

This is the second video I've seen of this. The first one was a news channel report on it. In the news report the guy has a yard full of Bigfoot stuff. So I'm not sure how to take this guy's word. The video shows nothing though other than a blobsquatch. If he has more footage and hasn't put it out yet then it's nothing but a fantasy at the moment. I also see that his footprint is as deep or deeper than the supposed Bigfoot print right next to his in the same wet soggy soil. Unless he releases all of the footage then it's just another youtube flyby.

Found this related ...local coverage of a single track found in Burke County about 9 years ago...hope the link to the video work.  Very nice impression and a great high-rez video of it. What I find most refreshing is how these gentleman... all of whom give every appearance of this not being their first walk in the woods..  all just matter of fact-ly describe what they are seeing.  They know what they are looking at, and that it was a flesh and blood thing that put it there.  I couldn't get the link to paste here, but

511003bd8d85b.image.jpg511003bf44cea.image.jpg?resize=300,225

Think I got it now...

Admin
9 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Why he hasn't released the whole video ? 

$$$$$$

5 hours ago, TritonTr196 said:

In the news report the guy has a yard full of Bigfoot stuff.

This could be very problematic.....then again it could mean that he knew what he was looking at.