Hickory Man Spots Bigfoot In His Woods – Takes Video of Creature and Footprints

23 minutes ago, VAfooter said:

$$$$$$

This could be very problematic.....then again it could mean that he knew what he was looking at.

Exactly. That's why I didn't expand on that part of it. Be hard to make an assumption without knowing the fella personally.

I"ve finally made it home and viewing this on my laptop.   While I will say that the spot pointed out by Okiefoot ( thanks)  does appear to be "something" and it does appear to have a bit of movement, this video on a whole is worthless.   It provides nothing but pure speculation on what "it" is.    This very well could be 100% bigfoot and the poster could be 100% sincere in posting it.   I"m not judging anyone.   It does absolutely ZERO to the cause.   Hopefully this motivates the video taker to search more and possibly record more in the interest of getting more video.  Short of that there is not much that can be taken from this.   Appreciate the video.   

I really do not like to be this negative, but this (leaving it vague but leaving it here in this thread) pretty much shows us why Bigfootery is not taken remotely serious by most.

And here we are, giving him views...perpetuating this same crap all over YT and elsewhere.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, VAfooter said:

$$$$$$

This could be very problematic.....then again it could mean that he knew what he was looking at.

I guess just wait and see if he releases more film. I wonder is he talking to the former finding bigfoot staff  or other known folks on how to market this best. 

I'd be interested if he releases more and better footage, but i can't really see anything here. I wish he would have walked towards it, though the dog complicates the situation. 

What sticks out to me is that not only is his foot print deeper than the big foot print, but, it appears to be his left foot and the big foot print happens to be a right foot.

Also, if he is following the track way for the first time, how did his foot print get there unless he was recreating the following of the trackway?

Lastly, the big foot print looks like a plywood cutout. It is uniformly void of detail, leaving a uniformly flat print and the toes in that print look like they were cut out to just have a rounded appearance like a scalloped edge.

Not nearly a clear video of an animal, however, it does capture something alive.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doug said:

Not nearly a clear video of an animal, however, it does capture something alive.

Another video that some will see nothing but shadows and shapes and others will see anatomical features.

I'm beginning to align with the belief that Bigfoot is just naturally blurry and cannot be photographed.  

I just had time to actually look at this youtube vid on my computer. He won't have anymore video to show as this is a total fake. Period.

Also find out he is part of a group putting on a Bigfoot Festival there in N.C. soon. Gotta get those crowds in there somehow and fake evidence will pull a few in.

And the dog, thought all dogs were supposed to turn tail and run away so the stories say. Kinda destroys that myth doesn't it. Oh wait, it's fake that's why the dog didn't run away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Lastly, the big foot print looks like a plywood cutout. It is uniformly void of detail, leaving a uniformly flat print and the toes in that print look like they were cut out to just have a rounded appearance like a scalloped edge.

I agree the prints do not look real, and the BF appears to have his back towards the camera, haha, yeah right BF would have heard and smelt him 1/4 of a mile away,  before he got there. The better question is, how did he make or take this video? Well I will stop there.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NatFoot said:

I either don't have the vision or imagination to see these things.

Lol.I saw it on the big screen. 

Big or small. A bunch of nothing significant. 

I have concluded that if Sasquatches are real then they are just naturally blurry. Unlikely that we will ever see them on Wild Kingdom in 4K.

5 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

........Unlikely that we will ever see them on Wild Kingdom in 4K.

Environmental TV is fake, too. Staged with real animals, but with a propaganda theme and narration. 

12 hours ago, Twist said:

I"ve finally made it home and viewing this on my laptop.   While I will say that the spot pointed out by Okiefoot ( thanks)  does appear to be "something" and it does appear to have a bit of movement, this video on a whole is worthless.   It provides nothing but pure speculation on what "it" is.    This very well could be 100% bigfoot and the poster could be 100% sincere in posting it.   I"m not judging anyone.   It does absolutely ZERO to the cause.   Hopefully this motivates the video taker to search more and possibly record more in the interest of getting more video.  Short of that there is not much that can be taken from this.   Appreciate the video.   

Twist, just in case you didn't read the writeup in the first link, it said the witness is a member of a Bigfoot Research club. He had trail cameras out and when he went to check on them, he heard some loud knocking sounds some distance away. When he went to investigate, he spotted the figure on top of a ridge and started filming.

The article also said his Research club is hosting a Bigfoot Festival on Sept. 14 and that they will have booths for people to bring in photos and plaster casts for the club members to look at and examine.

So I'm betting it's very likely the witness will take his video camera with him any time he's out. If he does get more video, hopefully it will show more. 

The majority of people interested in this topic hold out hope that some guy, somewhere, is going to capture a photo of video that will be the definitive BF proof, and that is usually the hope (don't bother denying it y'all) with many of our commenters too. So yeah, crushing disappointment turns to cynicism turns to nit-picking. FLASH! That footage already exists, and it is known as the "Patterson/Gimlin Film."  There is nothing that is going to come after that which is predicted to come up to that level, and it didn't get the job done as we all know very well. We. Know. This.   

No, videos like this one are plenty good for what they are able to tell us, and that is to add to the cumulative evidence. That doesn't satisfy some, and I get that, but it is the reality going forward.    

Edited by WSA
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WSA said:

The majority of people interested in this topic hold out hope that some guy, somewhere, is going to capture a photo of video that will be the definitive BF proof, and that is usually the hope (don't bother denying it y'all) with many of our commenters too. So yeah, crushing disappointment turns to cynicism turns to nit-picking. FLASH! That footage already exists, and it is known as the "Patterson/Gimlin Film."  There is nothing that is going to come after that which is predicted to come up to that level, and it didn't get the job done as we all know very well.........

It is possible that somebody might catch video of a large male sasquatch performing a feat beyond human capabilities, but even then, there would be denialists. It would still be a wonderful gift, if for no other reason than to watch government try to ignore it.

8 minutes ago, Huntster said:

It is possible that somebody might catch video of a large male sasquatch performing a feat beyond human capabilities, but even then, there would be denialists. It would still be a wonderful gift, if for no other reason than to watch government try to ignore it.

Breaking a whitetail or elks neck would be in my opinion undeniable proof :)