Sign in to follow this  
Lake County Bigfooot

6 years later....Urban Bigfoot

Lake County Bigfooot

Many of the current active members here probably would not know me, but I was very active from mid 2013 till probably 2016...In 2013 I had a vocal encounter in my semi-rural backyard that lead me to begin recording and investigating. Lots of interesting things ensued and I was more than a little convinced that a juvenile and parent were frequenting my marsh late at night during certain brief times of the year. In later 2016 and 2017 that activity ceased, and since then I have had no reason to continue my research on the home front. I still am very interested in the subject although not particularly free to spend much time recording or doing field research. I keep my windows open at night hoping to hear what I heard back in 2013, but undoubtedly that was a mistake on their part, or should I say the juveniles part. I also heard the parent responding to the juvenile but it seemed to be almost scolding in tone. Not sure if the Urban Bigfoot thread still is up, but that chronicled my experiences and had a number of interesting recordings included.

Madison5716

I think rural and convenient mostly rural folks definitely can have visitors! I have a friend who had so many visits over years, and a lot of other odd things happen, that he finally couldn't stand it anymore and moved to town!

I think a lot of sightings are mistakes on their part. 

Anyway, glad you're here,  or back! Jump on in ;)

• Upvote 1

guyzonthropus

Hey LCB!! Long time no C! 

Lake County Bigfooot

Well as I sit here running the local golf course a mile from home, I am reminded that what happened to me was really no accident. I live right on a very active deer trail, funnel down area. Coyotes are always near and numerous. Lately a new neighbor has purchased goats and a Turkey, but I am guessing the Turkey is pretty well accounted for. It is hard for me to think of what was really happening from 2013-2016 but I fail to explain of it any other way. The recordings that I made convince me something was going on out of the usual, and my wife and I consistently heard tree knocking in the early dawns during a certain period of summer, for three years straight! It was literally like clock work. I had attempted to determine the source and I know that no humans were awake or present. It was just so odd to not get at least a glimpse of whatever was responsible. The vocalization only happened twice, or perhaps another time that I did capture, but it was so distorted by the cold air it was not clear enough to distinguish. It seemed like no matter what I attempted the source was always one step ahead of me, like it could anticipate my next move. I tried stealth and non-stealth, but to catch a simple glimpse of the source of the unusual activity was not to be. That can leave a person very frustrated. Now I am beyond the point of having to know what it was, I accept I may never have any proof of it being what it seemed to be. At times it almost seemed like poltergeist activity, like what could make these sounds and be so stealthy as to never be seen, or leave prints. Drives you nuts.,,,

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this