Bf, Bodys?

Guest wild eyed willy

Guest wild eyed willy

How many ways are there for a BF to get rid of the body’s of their dead?

Do Squatches bury/ hide their dead. The jury is still out on this subject but it would certainly help explain why we haven’t found one yet.

I have been pondering the subject and come up with these ideas.

Since sasy’s don’t have shovels or bulldozers, in order for them to dig a hole, they would have to find soft soil. Even if they used a stick to help dig, it would take a lot of energy and time to dig a hole big enough for the large body. Even in soft soil the grave would probably be shallow. I would think the best place to find soft soil would be a bog or a swamp.

It may be that they just weigh the body with stones and toss it into a swamp or bog. How likely do you suppose this idea is?

Perhaps they dig a sort of well, sit the body down inside it and find a huge rock to cap it off. I think this could be a possibility. The hole would be big around, but less deep and probably undetectable, especially if the rock was sufficiently wide as to be supported by the ground.

They could hide the body in a cave and seal off the entrance with a large boulder, I don’t know if this would have been detected by now though.

They could simply eat the victim, but I doubt this to be the case. Do any large carnivores do this?

The only other alternative I can think of would be for them to do nothing at all, besides perhaps dragging the body deep into the forest.

Does anyone have any other ideas that I have not thought of?

what do you think is the right answer?

Guest DunkelYeti

good ideas, thoughts to the answers, we could tune in to finding bigfoot this sunday to find out. Because i noticed in the preview some dude ask about this topic about how come we havent find any bones of them. Intrested in what they have to say for an answer to this question as well. we wouldnt know until someone has had a hint or clue to it later on maybe mostly likey become clear then.

Guest Dudlow

B) From what was discussed on the old BF Forum, according to Autumn Williams' book, Enoch, they bury their dead and plant a tree on top.

- Dudlow

I am actually surprised if Bigfoots simply abandon their dead without some form of acknowledgment. Swamplike regions make sense if they are available, but would a Bigfoot really lug its companion miles to the nearest one? With that in mind, I would surmise that some degree of burial is the case, and depends upon the land itself.

Edited by Carl

So your saying, they might cap off big holes by moving huge boulders on top of the hole, they might cap off caves with huge boulders, and that would not be any harder than to just dig a hole? They can break trees over 6 to 8 inches in diameter. Wouldn't it be easy for something that strong to dig either by hand or with the aid of a sharp or flat rock?

usually the most straight forward answer is the best and the easiest.

I posted this on the Bones thread, but it applies here too.

I believe bigfoot bury their dead family members. You hear of multiple reports of bigfoot dragging/carrying off their wounded and dead. (Think Humphreys cabin siege in oklahoma.) ( the louisiana hunt) as well as other reports similar.

Thom Powell's book the locals has a section talking about a little girl who lived in the country and was deaf. She had lots of interactions with a family of bigfoot, Because she was deaf and quite alone in her affliction, she had no idea that other people did not know these creatures as she knew them.

She witnessed a mother bigfoot burying a dead youngster up under an outcropping in the woods behind her farm house. In the book she described it as a cave, but she said that was only because that is how it appeared to her as a youngster. After A long discussion with Thom about it, he put me in contact with her. She drew me a map of where her old farmstead used to be, it has since became delapidated and torn down. She also drew an x in the approximate location she remembers the youngster being buried in relation to the old foundation of her old home. Her family was just renting this little house surrounded by corn fields and woods. She went back some years ago and saw it was gone. But the foundation still remained.

Come to find out it is less than 2 or 3 hours east of me, at the edge of the Mark twain national forest in Missouri. This took place more than 35 years ago. This lady is a professor at a college for the deaf. I have the map and the emails. I am most certain she saw what she is telling me she saw.

So, they drag their dead and dying away for a reason, we never find a body.....easy to conclude they bury their dead. It has been witnessed.

I am aware of at least one more witness who has seen a bigfoot burying a dead one. So that makes two. in different parts of the states. So I say it is a reality.

But of course it is just my humble opinion.

WoooooHooooo! this is my 100 th post!!

Edited by driveroperator

I am actually surprised if Bigfoots simply abandon their dead without some form of acknowledgment.

Really? How could we know that? And wouldn't that practice produce more evidence? Believe what you wish, but there's no proof of mourning or remembrance by bigfoot. Anthropomorphism is a big word but one everyone on BFF should consider. Carl, I made a general statement. I do not refer to you. We all have to be careful not to incorporate expected human behaviors onto any wild animal. Electric shock should follow such thoughts.

Really? How could we know that? And wouldn't that practice produce more evidence? Believe what you wish, but there's no proof of mourning or remembrance by bigfoot. Anthropomorphism is a big word but one everyone on BFF should consider. Carl, I made a general statement. I do not refer to you. We all have to be careful not to incorporate expected human behaviors onto any wild animal. Electric shock should follow such thoughts.

Haha yeah, actually though I was thinking about an orangutan video I watched. The orangutans observe human beings and immitate the behavior. Tying knots, paddling in canoes, washing clothing, sawing through wood, ECT... And when I looked into the orangutan's eyes, I saw an almost uncanny presence of compassion - a characteristic obviously associated with modern humans. From what I saw, it seemed unlikely orangutans wouldn't mourn the loss of another orangutan.

I totally agree, it wouldn't be exactly scientific to assume they (Bigfoot) bury their dead or mourn their dead. My unprofessional opinion is simply that I wouldn't be surprised.

More on that incorporation of human traits thing... Its even better when humans don't project themselves onto the whole world!

Edited by Carl

Well Carl,...

People have been known to act like wild animals, and some places like a pack of wild animals. so why not? LOL

Edited by driveroperator

I used to think bigfoot put the bodies of his fallen homeboys in the trunk of a early 70's model sedan headed for the car crusher. Now I'm not so sure.......

Well Carl,...

People have been known to act like wild animals, and some places like a pack of wild animals. so why not? LOL

Haha, definitely lol.

Guest wild eyed willy

So your saying, they might cap off big holes by moving huge boulders on top of the hole, they might cap off caves with huge boulders, and that would not be any harder than to just dig a hole? They can break trees over 6 to 8 inches in diameter. Wouldn't it be easy for something that strong to dig either by hand or with the aid of a sharp or flat rock?

usually the most straight forward answer is the best and the easiest.

I posted this on the Bones thread, but it applies here too.

I believe bigfoot bury their dead family members. You hear of multiple reports of bigfoot dragging/carrying off their wounded and dead. (Think Humphreys cabin siege in oklahoma.) ( the louisiana hunt) as well as other reports similar.

Thom Powell's book the locals has a section talking about a little girl who lived in the country and was deaf. She had lots of interactions with a family of bigfoot, Because she was deaf and quite alone in her affliction, she had no idea that other people did not know these creatures as she knew them.

She witnessed a mother bigfoot burying a dead youngster up under an outcropping in the woods behind her farm house. In the book she described it as a cave, but she said that was only because that is how it appeared to her as a youngster. After A long discussion with Thom about it, he put me in contact with her. She drew me a map of where her old farmstead used to be, it has since became delapidated and torn down. She also drew an x in the approximate location she remembers the youngster being buried in relation to the old foundation of her old home. Her family was just renting this little house surrounded by corn fields and woods. She went back some years ago and saw it was gone. But the foundation still remained.

Come to find out it is less than 2 or 3 hours east of me, at the edge of the Mark twain national forest in Missouri. This took place more than 35 years ago. This lady is a professor at a college for the deaf. I have the map and the emails. I am most certain she saw what she is telling me she saw.

So, they drag their dead and dying away for a reason, we never find a body.....easy to conclude they bury their dead. It has been witnessed.

I am aware of at least one more witness who has seen a bigfoot burying a dead one. So that makes two. in different parts of the states. So I say it is a reality.

But of course it is just my humble opinion.

WoooooHooooo! this is my 100 th post!!

Very good post, thank you for shareing it with us.. Now the 64 thousand dollar question, you have the map, when are you going to dig?

Guest wild eyed willy

I have gone to the beach and dug holes with my hands, most everyone else has too.. Its slow and time consuming work, I think BF's are smart and would take the path of least work as often as possible... I think it would be even more important for a BF to play the calorie game than it is for us. It would stand to reason they would pick the easiest method to acomplish their objective..

Have any of the investigators out there spent any time afield looking for possible grave sites? or is every one looking for foot prints and hair?

If you do look, where do you look, what do you consider to be the telltale signs your looking for?

Guest Lesmore

How many ways are there for a BF to get rid of the body’s of their dead?

Do Squatches bury/ hide their dead. The jury is still out on this subject but it would certainly help explain why we haven’t found one yet.

I have been pondering the subject and come up with these ideas.

Since sasy’s don’t have shovels or bulldozers, in order for them to dig a hole, they would have to find soft soil. Even if they used a stick to help dig, it would take a lot of energy and time to dig a hole big enough for the large body. Even in soft soil the grave would probably be shallow. I would think the best place to find soft soil would be a bog or a swamp.

It may be that they just weigh the body with stones and toss it into a swamp or bog. How likely do you suppose this idea is?

Perhaps they dig a sort of well, sit the body down inside it and find a huge rock to cap it off. I think this could be a possibility. The hole would be big around, but less deep and probably undetectable, especially if the rock was sufficiently wide as to be supported by the ground.

They could hide the body in a cave and seal off the entrance with a large boulder, I don’t know if this would have been detected by now though.

They could simply eat the victim, but I doubt this to be the case. Do any large carnivores do this?

The only other alternative I can think of would be for them to do nothing at all, besides perhaps dragging the body deep into the forest.

Does anyone have any other ideas that I have not thought of?Yes. if there have never been any bodies found, or even parts of a body found, do you think that perhaps there are no bodies. Alive or dead ?

what do you think is the right answer?

Logic leads me to believe they don't exist to be the answer. Some say no one finds dead bears. That's not true....I've seen a dead bear by the side of the highway. I want to believe BF exists, but so far and in my case so far means over 40 years.....seems to lead to that one conclusion.

Edited by Lesmore

Very good post, thank you for shareing it with us.. Now the 64 thousand dollar question, you have the map, when are you going to dig?

I have google mapped her directions from off the highway, It would not be easy to pinpoint. Even getting into the general area, would be a needle in a haystack. But you never know, if I ever make it out that way...

Guest wild eyed willy

I have google mapped her directions from off the highway, It would not be easy to pinpoint. Even getting into the general area, would be a needle in a haystack. But you never know, if I ever make it out that way...

My vote is that you go and try :D