Tim Fasano

Nipissing

21 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

No, Tim just spun all kinds of opinions on his youtube channel which was taken down after he became the target of intense criticism from many angles. He re-emerged with a more tame YT approach but became less relevant afterwards.  The unfortunate reality of internet Bigfootery is the more controversial you are, the more attention you get (good and bad).

You could always censor your comments or have no comments permitted like Leroy Blevins did on his YouTube channel, Blevins allowed comments on only 1 video out of his 246 or whatever videos he had and told people if they had something critical to say they could go to that video and post it!  He only allowed comments on one other video, his last video in which he said he had cancer... he died about a month later... 

Todd Standing has mostly positive posts on his videos and I expect he deletes the ones he doesn't like! lol

btw, the Bigfootery Experts is full of Buffoons just like the UFO Field of which I've been in for many years!  Everybody is clueless but pretend to know what they're doing and have been chasing their tails for decades but rather criticize others rather than look in the mirror.  

37 minutes ago, SackScratch said:

You could always censor your comments or have no comments permitted like Leroy Blevins did on his YouTube channel, Blevins allowed comments on only 1 video out of his 246 or whatever videos he had and told people if they had something critical to say they could go to that video and post it!  He only allowed comments on one other video, his last video in which he said he had cancer... he died about a month later... 

Todd Standing has mostly positive posts on his videos and I expect he deletes the ones he doesn't like! lol

btw, the Bigfootery Experts is full of Buffoons just like the UFO Field of which I've been in for many years!  Everybody is clueless but pretend to know what they're doing and have been chasing their tails for decades but rather criticize others rather than look in the mirror.  

YT maintenance is a hassle and probably not something Tim cared to do. Standing is a whole other category but as much as people seem to hate him, he has fans. Todd made  a documentary that returns decent revenue on Amazon.  He has another one coming out eventually as well.  He's not the brightest bulb on the tree but he is one of the few that can make a living off of BF.  There are many BF documentaries on Amazon but only a few of them many any revenue. I would put Paulides 411 in that category as well.

Edited by Arvedis

Standing's Documentary is entertaining, the Bigfoots seem to have Standing's smirk on their faces though!  The SurvivorMan Bigfoot DVD's I bought off a Canadian Survival Gear website almost had me believing the Standing's Bigfeet's were real but as always no Bigfoot Video will prove the species exist, a skull or well preserved bone will.  Until then all this Bigfoot footage is just entertainment for Documentaries and TV shows...

btw, if you shoot a Bigfoot and decide to bury it, take the head or even a hand, throw it in your backpack and head for civilization!  Go to the nearest TV News station and have them go live with it!  Or end up on another Missing 411 dvd trying to do so!! lol

10 hours ago, SackScratch said:

99% of online bigfootery is complete BS. 

4 hours ago, starchunk said:

99% of online bigfootery is complete BS.

Agreed.

I don't even know who most of them are, just like I am unfamiliar with this Tim fellow.

Every once in a while I will find myself on a Bigfoot blog, but they only seem to discuss other people in the field, as opposed to Bigfoot itself. 

This is a very self aggrandizing field oftentimes.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just catching up. Very sorry to hear about Tim's passing. The guy took a lot of flak but at least got out into the field. Think Green Swamp' was his preferred spot. Met him at a conference in Orlando back in 2014. Despite us not always seeing eye to eye (Palmetto Monster anyone?), he seemed a decent guy in the flesh. Rest in Peace Buddy.