Arkansas Bigfoot explored

Guest StumpThinker

Guest StumpThinker

If you read my mandatory greetings post then you’ll know that I’ve had quite a few bizarre and unusual experiences and encounters over the last half century while outdoors hunting, fishing, gold prospecting or metal detecting. 
This past year we relocated to Arkansas and in the process I’ve been making handmade items like walking sticks, wood carvings etc..

Anyway, I went out to the woods about a month ago to collect saplings for the handy crafts. 
About 30 minutes into my search I heard and spotted a large, tall and rusty brown  creature stand up and bolt through the brush. 
Ive hunted bear, deer, elk and other large species and I can guarantee this was not anything like that. 
Since then I’ve began videos of the exploration and how it’s evolved over the last few weeks. 
we’ve been placing apples in different spots with some hanging on a string some 7 feet off the ground only to find them gone a couple days later. There are limb structures, a giant nesting spot and we’ve filmed a few tracks as well. 
one night time video in the drizzling rain shows eye shine and shadow/silhouette movement. 
I haven’t caught a full on glimpse as of yet but we’re out there trying. 
If you look under Arkansas Bigfoot, The shadow man on you tube you can see the momentary flashes of eye shine and movement. 
If anyone else in central/ west Arkansas has had any encounters then I would like to hear from you. Thanks 

CCE475A4-38DA-4C6A-A6C6-122375AEE145.jpeg