Jump to content

New Video out of Canada - What Say You?


DrBunsonHoneyDew
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

What's the timestamp where you see all of this?

 
I’ll do a better quality screenshot when I get back, but that’s the face.  See those big black eyes and that nose and mouth?

 

 

when you see the face in the photo you can watch it in the video.

 

it does looks real imo.

 

C0ECD61A-557A-4F44-974A-095D7C641142.jpeg

Edited by RedHawk454
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

 
I’ll do a better quality screenshot when I get back, but that’s the face.  See those big black eyes and that nose and mouth?

 

 

when you see the face in the photo you can watch it in the video.

 

it does looks real imo.

 

C0ECD61A-557A-4F44-974A-095D7C641142.jpeg

Thanks, my man!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, norseman said:

It’s a hoax.


 

prolly is

 

the eyes don’t blink

 

 But the facial features seems consistent wiTh legitimate eye witness reports

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do find it interesting that there's snow collected on the hair.  Means it was out there at least a little bit and didn't just get out of the truck and hide behind a tree.

 

Those that say hoax.  

 

Why?  I really didn't see anyone offer up an explanation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, norseman said:

It’s a hoax.

 

Yes....from what I understand it originated from a known hoaxer.

 

Kind of surprised some can't tell it's literally a man with his eyes and nose uncovered in some sort of fur suit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cotter said:

I do find it interesting that there's snow collected on the hair.  Means it was out there at least a little bit and didn't just get out of the truck and hide behind a tree.

 

Those that say hoax.  

 

Why?  I really didn't see anyone offer up an explanation.


In the other thread I posted up a picture of the bear skin man from true grit. Because that was my immediate reaction. It looks like a dude in a lumpy fur cape. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cotter said:

I do find it interesting that there's snow collected on the hair.  Means it was out there at least a little bit and didn't just get out of the truck and hide behind a tree.

 

Those that say hoax.  

 

Why?  I really didn't see anyone offer up an explanation.

 

Look at the video that Norseman posted. I posted the same one in the last thread about this video. Every year this guy posts up videos "shot by other people". Every one of them is the exact same format, and almost the same length, time-wise. He's taken a bunch of them down off his Youtube channel (to make room for more, no doubt). He's the only person I know of who, when he goes out into the woods, he comes back with a Bigfoot video ... every. single. time.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was confused when first seeing this thread, thinking it was the same one that was originally posted on January 3, and couldn't find the posts and photo I'd put up. Here is the photo, and the nose is very narrow and smooth, much more homo sapiens than squatch. The eye is also very human looking.

 

Squatch_Face.thumb.jpg.13ed7b03d78ef156d5d48f0e3a32d052.jpg

 

Wasn't able to get a screen capture with the video paused so took this image with my phone and sent lit to the computer. That's why part of my home office window is visible on the left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no problem accepting that this video is a fake, but I am curious about something else...

 

Is Justin Chernipeski really seen as authority on the possible validity of evidence?  Anytime anyone shoots down someone else's work or evidence and then immediately begins to beg for money for their own projects just leaves me a bit wary.

 

I have seen a couple of Justin's videos, and unfortunately nothing that I saw made me look at him as an authority on the subject.  

 

I am not trying to denigrate the guy, I am just curious as to why he is someone who should be used as a reference on possible hoaxes.  Honest question.  I must be missing something on this guy.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I have no problem accepting that this video is a fake, but I am curious about something else...

 

Is Justin Chernipeski really seen as authority on the possible validity of evidence?  Anytime anyone shoots down someone else's work or evidence and then immediately begins to beg for money for their own projects just leaves me a bit wary.

 

I have seen a couple of Justin's videos, and unfortunately nothing that I saw made me look at him as an authority on the subject.  

 

I am not trying to denigrate the guy, I am just curious as to why he is someone who should be used as a reference on possible hoaxes.  Honest question.  I must be missing something on this guy.  

 

He is a local first and foremost. Alberta. Same as the hoaxer dude.

 

And I think he gets out quite often. I do enjoy the scenery in his videos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Sésquac
BFF Donor
On 1/10/2020 at 11:55 AM, norseman said:

It’s a hoax.

 

A hoax? Of what? 

 

I thought it was a joke, not a hoax. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...