The Ketchum Report

Guest MikeG

Does it really require primary legislation to protect a species in the States? (That's an innocent question.......I don't know the answer). I am sure that here it would be signed into law as an order by a government minister, without need for a law passing through parliament.

Mike

Guest spurfoot

The main result to be hoped for by publication of the paper is that the simple recognition of the Sasquatch will, in of itself, result in protection. Secondary results will be greater understanding of molecular biology and that will impact all of humanity.

Revelation will result in recognition of a great and irremediable tragedy. All will be anguished, some angry, none will be delighted. As heaven meets hell on middle earth, angels will have compassion for those with no desire for having been viewed as demons.

Guest parnassus

Has anyone noticed the conjecture about modern human DNA has died down? ...

All the DNA results that we have been allowed to see from her outfit have been modern human. Hss.

Gee, now you want the conjecture back again? Oooooooooooooooookay....

Conjecture: that's all she has (besides "garden variety" animals).

Conjecture: no leading or even credible scientific journal (one that is truly peer reviewed and deals with factual research and is published in North America or Europe) will publish those (ie Hss DNA) as evidence of the popular bigfoot ie 8 foot tall, 400 lbs, glowing eyes, superhuman speed and strength and stealth, big ole pancake feet, cone shaped skull, covered in hair/fur, nocturnal, unkillable, able to detect and avoid cameras, guns, traps, trucks, superhuman intelligence yet no fire or tools or shelter, living in temperate climates without suitable protection or hibernation, etc etc etc.

Conjecture: a journal of wildlife or recreation or social/cultural anthropology might be interested in the publication if it were rewritten as a negative study ie: "we got some DNA that people thought might be from a bigfoot but this is what we found: 22 individual Hss (four of whom had previously unreported single nucleotide polymorphisms, 5 were duplicate specimens of the same individuals, 3 were closely related, 2 were Native American haplotypes), 11 raccoons, 5 elk, 15 deer, 11 horses, 3 bears, a monkey, 2 cows, 3 goats, 3 coyotes, 1 dog, a squirrel, and 4 skunks. "

Conjecture: it will not be rewritten as a negative study, but will instead be published somewhere other than in a "credible" journal as defined above.

p.

Edited by parnassus

Guest MikeG
Have you ever seen Jacob's Ladder Mike?

I don't think so. Certainly not that I recall. What is it, and was that a quote from it?

Parn, could you point to your evidence for the assertion that "all the DNA results we have been allowed to see......have been modern human. Hss", please?

Mike

Edited by MikeG

Guest spurfoot

What does that last paragraph mean, Spurfoot?

Mike

It was mostly metaphorical Mike. But a metaphor centered on reality. All will become clear when the Ketchum paper is revealed.

Guest MikeG

Well, help me out, please. I haven't got a clue what you are talking about, sorry. At the moment all I can see are the words "heaven, hell, middle earth, angels and demons" which sounds like quasi-religious stuff, or straight from the pen of Tolkein.

Mike

Edited by MikeG

Guest spurfoot

Tolkien is OK with me. Indeed, he very likely took inspiration from legends of ogres and demons.

Edited by spurfoot

All the DNA results that we have been allowed to see from her outfit have been modern human. Hss.

Conjecture: no leading or even credible scientific journal (one that is truly peer reviewed and deals with factual research and is published in North America or Europe) will publish those (ie Hss DNA) as evidence of the popular bigfoot ie 8 foot tall, 400 lbs, glowing eyes, superhuman speed and strength and stealth, big ole pancake feet, cone shaped skull, covered in hair/fur, nocturnal, unkillable, able to detect and avoid cameras, guns, traps, trucks, superhuman intelligence yet no fire or tools or shelter, living in temperate climates without suitable protection or hibernation, etc etc etc.

Conjecture: a journal of wildlife or recreation or social/cultural anthropology might be interested in the publication if it were rewritten as a negative study ie: "we got some DNA that people thought might be from a bigfoot but this is what we found: 22 individual Hss (four of whom had previously unreported single nucleotide polymorphisms, 5 were duplicate specimens of the same individuals, 3 were closely related), 11 raccoons, 5 elk, 15 deer, 11 horses, 3 bears, a monkey, 2 cows, 3 goats, 3 coyotes, 1 dog, a squirrel, and 4 skunks. "

Conjecture: it will not be rewritten as a negative study, but will instead be published somewhere other than in a "credible" journal as defined above.

p.

parnassus

Why do you make this sound like this is factual about this creature when it is not .The only credible thing that is going on is that there is an on going study. That this on going study of DNA which could prove the existance of a living being within our forest of our Nation. All this speculation,gossip and the thinking of the minds is meaningless until we actually see the results in a journal that will prove these creatures existance.

I do not know about you but I really do not think that this is a project anyone wants to to take lightly.We are either dealing with human like us and i can see how that can confuse the crap out of people. After all wild people are not suppose to exist and if they do how did they do it for all these years with out being caught or seen but seen by only certain individuals.If they are animal with human mixed then what happen and when and where.There will be way more questions to ask even for those who have seen them.Primative man in his natural state well that alot to take in. ;)

• Upvote 1

That is incorrect, parn. We have NO confirmed information about the DNA results. We have claims about the results (from Stubstrad, et al) that have not been supported by any evidence.

Guest parnassus

That is incorrect, parn. We have NO confirmed information about the DNA results. We have claims about the results (from Stubstrad, et al) that have not been supported by any evidence.

my statement is correct, in my opinion.

parnassus

Why do you make this sound like this is factual about this creature when it is not .The only credible thing that is going on is that there is an on going study. That this on going study of DNA which could prove the existance of a living being within our forest of our Nation. All this speculation,gossip and the thinking of the minds is meaningless until we actually see the results in a journal that will prove these creatures existance.

I do not know about you but I really do not think that this is a project anyone wants to to take lightly.We are either dealing with human like us and i can see how that can confuse the crap out of people. After all wild people are not suppose to exist and if they do how did they do it for all these years with out being caught or seen but seen by only certain individuals.If they are animal with human mixed then what happen and when and where.There will be way more questions to ask even for those who have seen them.Primative man in his natural state well that alot to take in. ;)

my statement was in response to another post and is correct, in my opinion, of course.

I don't need to link to Stubstad's releases and Ketchum's copyrights. They have been linked again and again.

If anyone has DNA results from Ketchum's shop that show otherwise, let's see them disprove my statement.

p.

Edited by parnassus

Guest Bipedal Ape

Conjecture: a journal of wildlife or recreation or social/cultural anthropology might be interested in the publication if it were rewritten as a negative study ie: "we got some DNA that people thought might be from a bigfoot but this is what we found: 22 individual Hss (four of whom had previously unreported single nucleotide polymorphisms, 5 were duplicate specimens of the same individuals, 3 were closely related, 2 were Native American haplotypes), 11 raccoons, 5 elk, 15 deer, 11 horses, 3 bears, a monkey, 2 cows, 3 goats, 3 coyotes, 1 dog, a squirrel, and 4 skunks. "

p.

+1

Guest Particle Noun

Parn,

Are you referring to this, which was posted for, i believe, potential copywrite on a documentary which is no longer in the works? The link to this info has been removed for some time.

Type of Work: Preregistration

Type of Work Preregistered:

Motion Picture

Literary Work in Book Form

Advertising or Marketing Photograph

Preregistration Number / Date:

PRE000003852 / 2010-09-16

Application Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Copyright Claimant:

Melba Stinnett Ketchum.

Creation of Work Began:

2008-04-07 (Approximate)

Date of Anticipated Completion:

2011-06-22 (Approximate)

Projected Date of Publication:

2012-02-15 (Approximate)

Authorship on Application:

Melba Stinnett Ketchum.

Application Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Copyright Claimant: Melba Stinnett Ketchum. Address: P O Box 455, Timpson, TX, 75975, United States.

Creation of Work Began: 2008-04-07 (Approximate)

Date of Anticipated Completion: 2011-06-22 (Approximate)

Projected Date of Publication: 2012-02-15 (Approximate)

Authorship on Application: Melba Stinnett Ketchum.

Description of Work: A film and/or documentary, narration or audio book, supporting photos and literary paper/document/book that will follow the The Sasquatch Project, the scientist and the scientific testing and proof for the existence of Sasquatch/ Bigfoot.

Information will include discussion of results including A New Tribe of Living Humans, the complete Sasquatch mitochondrial genome sequence and nuclear DNA variations and text will show complete mitochondrial (mt) genome sequences were identified from DNA, analysis of the assembled sequence unequivocally establishes that the Sasquatch mtDNA falls inside the range of modern human mtDNAs and discussions of the origins thereof.

The proof that the Sasquatch is not only the closest living human relative but is actually a contemporary living human. Also discussed is nuclear DNA testing performed on the same samples and the variations found in various genes including MC1R gene RUNX2 and FOXP2 as well as other targets genes involved in the perception of sound, transmission of nerve signals, the production of sperm and the lactase gene.

Also discussed is how testing has ruled out ape cross and any ancient contributor and that Sasquatch is indeed a modern human with some genetic mutations accounting for their physical appearance. Also included are discussion of the history of samples and circumstances surrounding the acquisition, their testing, the circumstances surrounding the entire Sasquatch DNA Project. Documentary stars Melba Ketchum, et al

===========================================

=====================================

Type of Work: Text. Registration Number / Date: TXu001766114 / 2011-07-19. Application Title: A New Species of Contemporary Feral Homo sapiens. Title: A New Species of Contemporary Feral Homo sapiens. Description: Electronic file (eService). Copyright Claimant: Melba S. Ketchum, 1955- . Date of Creation: 2011. Authorship on Application: Melba S. Ketchum, 1955- ; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text, photograph(s), editing, Data Tables. Rights and Permissions: Maureen A. Doherty, Doherty Legal, 10777 Westheimer, Suite 1100, Houston, TX, 77042-3462, United States, mdoherty@dohertylegal.com. Names: Ketchum, Melba S., 1955- ===========================================

=====================================Type of Work: Text. Registration Number/Date: TXu001776703 / 2011-09-12. Application Title: A New Contemporary Feral Species of Hominin. Title: A New Contemporary Feral Species of Hominin. Description: Electronic file (eService). Copyright Claimant: Melba S. Ketchum, 1955-. Date of Creation: 2011. Authorship on Application: Melba S. Ketchum, 1955-; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text, photograph(s), compilation, editing, Data Tables. Rights and Permissions: Maureen A. Doherty, 10777 Westheimer, Suite 1100, Houston, TX, 77042-3462, mdoherty@dohertylegal.com. Copyright Note: C.O. correspondence. Names: Ketchum, Melba S., 1955- ===========================================

=====================================

Also, I wish I could find the quote, but I do remember Dr. Ketchum saying that these results were from earlier in the study, and aren't to be read as relevant to the current results. But, we'll see.

Edited by Particle Noun