The Ketchum Report

^Well he was in a roomful of experts on the mammals of North America, and he was trying to convince them that they had overlooked an enormous and spectacular mammal right under their collective noses. I can't think of a tougher crowd to whom he could've tried to deliver that message.

For what it's worth...

"Sorry, they uncovered my sources. Ketchum and company did. They are always trying to do this, and then I have to get new sources. Really sucks".

Robert Lindsay March 23, 2012

Guest Particle Noun

Lol. I wondered what happened to Lindsay's constant leak reporting!!! Looks like Dr. Ketchum and team found a good plumber!!!!

^Well he was in a roomful of experts on the mammals of North America, and he was trying to convince them that they had overlooked an enormous and spectacular mammal right under their collective noses. I can't think of a tougher crowd to whom he could've tried to deliver that message.

I could, you and Parn could have been in the crowd :tease: (just bustin' butt)

Guest parnassus

speaking of which, our evening nature walk was cancelled on the weekend because of a mountain lion. Grrrrrr...............

Lol. I wondered what happened to Lindsay's constant leak reporting!!! Looks like Dr. Ketchum and team found a good plumber!!!!

Lindsay information was dead wrong and also full of hyperbole. I am not sure if it was leaks or misinformation geared towards building up hype. Lindsay was saying publication date was months ago.

That is pretty gutsy anyway you look at it.

Guest Jodie

Lindsey tends to pluck his info from here as far as I can tell, try stating something totally off the wall in this thread, and watch it get put in his blog almost verbatim from "his source".

You have been cited by name as a source on Voldemort's blog yourself, Jodie. Aren't you proud :-P j/k :)

Point being, you are absolutely right, Jo. Ridiculous.

Edited to add: ridiculous. :)

Edited by notgiganto

Guest Jodie

If I had the ability we would have a couple of frolicking Patty's with Katniss and the Continental face's applied just for your viewing pleasure.