The Ketchum Report

Kitakaze's suit is a government funded reproduction, cut, sewn, and artificially aged in a special unit of Area 51. It's release is planned to coincide with the Ketchum release, to invalidate it in a way, much like the weather balloon fabric display after Roswell. Kit works for the government as a special CIA operative, which is why he has so much cohesive information. His story is the result of an elaborate think tank project to keep us in the dark, while multi-millionaires are farming bigfoots of numerous different types in the dark jungles of the southern states. Life is good, filled with exciting news all the time! :-)

BeHold !!

a skeptic that awoken from their slumber and preaches the hard core truth !!

BFF Patron

.... Kit works for the government as a special CIA operative, which is why he has so much cohesive information...

Good one. :D

Then we would have come full-circle after 215 pages for the ump-teenth time to ask, "What IS human?"

If we're talking about BF... well, then there's nothing to worry about. If you've truely seen one, it's self-explanitory.

They aren't.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Hey just a thought, what if the reason the DNA is so human is because........IT IS HUMAN!

I think it's the most likely reason.

Guest MikeG
Hey just a thought, what if the reason the DNA is so human is because........IT IS HUMAN!

Darrell.

it would be great if you would read some of the references and past postings in this thread, so that some of your quips were rather better aimed.

Shall I point you to the only post from Dr Ketchum on the subject, AGAIN, or to the leak from Stubstad, an insider, AGAIN, or do you think you could trouble yourself to go back to the previous page? You don't know what the DNA results are, and the only two people who do know, and who have spoken about it publicly, say that they are NOT modern human.

Let me say this to you very clearly. If you continue to ignore what others have posted, and if you post deliberately provocative quips of this nature again, you will be dealt with as though trolling. Trolling is specifically disallowed under rule 3B

Mike

Are these southeast primates, particularly the Skunk Ape, descendants of known species that have adapted to their environment, or are they closer to the popular conception of bigfoot - an unrecognized animal somewhere between ape and man?

I don't have a clue as to what they desended from. They are not even close to being a Bigfoot, nor an "animal somewhere betweeen ape and man. They are some type of primate that prefers to feed on fish and other aquatic creatures in remote streams/swamps.

One other question: who are the primary parties engaging in non-public bigfoot research? Wealthy private individuals? Non-profit conservation groups? Corporations? Government bodies?

The first, with the advice and consent of the fourth.

Thanks again, for your answers. I'm not trying to be smart, this stuff really is fascinating.

Guest Transformer

Didn't someone recently post that an ad hoc group of Canadian park officials who were conducting their own investigation were ordered to cease and desist by their own service?

Actually there was only a vague reference to some "group of officers" that tried to investigate something "years ago". No further info but I have tried to obtain at least what agency was involved but received no answer after two requests.

Branco, I really enjoy your posts because they are entertaining, seriously entertaining, but I really don't put much stock into them being real, genuine events about real, genuine things.

I'm glad you find my posts entertaining, and it is completely inmaterial as to the "stock" you put into them. Whether you accept it or not, the "events" and the "things" are real and genuine. I can understand your skeptism though, but I am pretty sure that had you been with me on every trip I have made into the swamps, river bottoms and mountains during the last 44 years of devoted every spare minute, day and night, to learning about the creatures I write about, you would have been MUCH more than entertained. Until you've done your share of that in 15 Southeastern states, just read and be intertained.

You speak as an authority as if all of this has already transpired, yet there is still not a shred of evidence that you bring to the table other than a good yarn.

I've never considered myself an "authority" about the animals I've mentioned, but I can tell you if that, "all of this has already transpired", and more has "transpired" that has not yet been mentioned on any website that I can find. I think that in itself is much more intertaining to me than my posts are to you. It takes a lot of butt-kickings for some of the real "authorities" from a couple of the BF groups to understand that some rural folks know what real Bigfoot are, and they are not going to let some trigger happy "monster hunter" kill them to satisfy their inflated egos.

Got some BF poop and hair samples. Which one of these holes on my computer's front panel do I put them in to send them to your table?

Post a photo, post a video, post something other than what some people can easily pass off as fiction.

And you would be able to confirm it if was non-ficton, right?

You're describing several different species or subspecies of wild giant primates living in this country when not even one of them has surfaced for serious scientific consideration. That's something that is hard to accept without some sort of confirmation.

No Sir, I did NOT describe "several different species of GIANT primates. All of them are not giants. I assume you do know about the Ketchum DNA project since you are posting on a thread about it. If you expect to get "some sort of confirmation" of BF or any of the lesser primates directly from this forum, you will be sadly disappointed. Try field work in known areas, that'll butter your bread!

• Upvote 1

When they went back to search for the bodies...they were gone. Was that before of after they contacted FIsh and Game??

Thats a good question

Guest Darrell

Darrell.

it would be great if you would read some of the references and past postings in this thread, so that some of your quips were rather better aimed.

Shall I point you to the only post from Dr Ketchum on the subject, AGAIN, or to the leak from Stubstad, an insider, AGAIN, or do you think you could trouble yourself to go back to the previous page? You don't know what the DNA results are, and the only two people who do know, and who have spoken about it publicly, say that they are NOT modern human.

Let me say this to you very clearly. If you continue to ignore what others have posted, and if you post deliberately provocative quips of this nature again, you will be dealt with as though trolling. Trolling is specifically disallowed under rule 3B

Mike

Yes Mike, I have read back thru most of this thread. I started reading it even before I was a posting member. So if its all wrapped up and all, why no report? Even better, why no report published in a main stream academic journal? Maybe all those insiders and Ketchum herself should answer that first. I am in complete disagreement with all of this nonsense about this paper and have stated that. My view is just as valid as any proponents.

Edited by Darrell
To remove unnecessary content

Guest OntarioSquatch

You don't know what the DNA results are, and the only two people who do know, and who have spoken about it publicly, say that they are NOT modern human.

Most of the leaks from Dr. Ketchum indicate they are some variation of Homo Sapien, not Homo Sapien Sapien (Modern Human).

OK. I've had the knowledge dropped on me earlier in this thread. So there is a conspiracy which exists to keep an American primate secret. How does it work? How can Dr. Ketchum, Jimmy Chilcutt, Jeff Meldrum, the BFRO, FB/FB, Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet and the Bigfoot Forums be allowed to operate utterly unmolested?