The Ketchum Report

And the plot thickens. Here is why: Ketchum is trying to seal all leaks and info about her project because we all know it's going nowhere fast. Justin is going rougue by stating he had another lab working on the sample due to keychums failure to release. That's basically a public diss to Ketchum. She now states the steak pic is fake, because it is coming from RL. She tries to discredit him because he has other leaks about her project. The pic has been out for awhile. Only now she weighs in because RL has stated what her findings are (relict hominid). RL is full of bull most of the time, but sometimes he is spot on. I think as far as the Ketchum leaks, he keeps getting warmer and warmer and now is getting a little too hot for her comfort. Time and delays have become her worst enemy.

Btw, off topic, Melissa: since I see you're here, how about some follow up pics to the back shot you released last spring? Supposedly several more?

BFF Patron

No offense but I don't understand how she was successful. The person that submitted the sample says she's wrong on this point.

Like another poster in this thread iterated, why would Ketchum not have the best pictures of the entire sample plus the subsample taken from that whole sample from the start?

Perhaps this problem being discussed now has something to do with extra photos and videos discussed that allegedly were requested of the publisher recently (and not BF videos or pics)? Maybe there is some honest confusion here? Maybe there is more than a two and a half pound sample? Maybe we don't know? Maybe no single person is lying.

What we do know is Justin made it public knowledge months ago (maybe as long as six or more months ago) that he was not thrilled about the pace of "science" with regard to the study (and I assume his samples role in science).

Edited by bipedalist

RL is full of bull most of the time, but sometimes he is spot on.

Spot on speculation hey, WOW :P

Guest slimwitless

Perhaps this problem being discussed now has something to do with extra photos and videos discussed that allegedly were requested of the publisher recently (and not BF videos or pics)? Maybe there is some honest confusion here? Maybe there is more than a two and a half pound sample? Maybe we don't know? Maybe no single person is lying.

That's true. I wouldn't be surprised if the recent pics are for the book. I think the most likely explanation is that she was mistaken. It's pretty obvious that Lindsay rubs her the wrong way. She may have instantly dismissed the photos based on that fact alone.

Guest OntarioSquatch

It's pretty obvious that Lindsay rubs her the wrong way.

^that right there is an interesting point.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Here are Justin's comments regarding the photos:

"Justin Smeja here. The photos that Robert Lindsay posted are indeed photos from the flesh sample recovered from the Sierras that he so generously coined the phrase ''the steak''. It was a part of this same piece of flesh that melba told us all she did extensive testing on. If you look closely you can even see on one side an obvious cut mark. That is where Melba got her piece. If mebla takes the time to look back at the flesh sample she received from me the same sample that she once raved about she will realize it lines up exactly with the shape of that cut, she can even look at the pictures she has. There has always only been one flesh sample that is the one in these pictures.

These sort of responses and behaviors were exactly the kind of thing that prompted going to an outside credible lab.

A day will come when everything we have done will be made public and transparent. Every email every phone call every decision. These other lab(s) test results will be posted from start to finish and available freely. From the test results to the on going saga that was this, everything will be made known. Once you can see what I have seen it will be obvious that any level headed person sitting in my shoes would be doing exactly the same thing I'm doing. I have good counsel and a plan to make the truth known. Thats my only goal."

Edited by arizonabigfoot

That's true. I wouldn't be surprised if the recent pics are for the book. I think the most likely explanation is that she was mistaken. It's pretty obvious that Lindsay rubs her the wrong way. She may have instantly dismissed the photos based on that fact alone.

I think that is most likely too. The above post by Abf with Smejas comments is interesting, the writing style is very clean for the General.

• Upvote 1

Yeah it reads like a prepared statement. Maybe his "counsel" is helping him with how he is addressing these things from here on out instead of just reacting.

BFF Patron

,,,The above post by Abf with Smejas comments is interesting, the writing style is very clean for the General.

Noticed that too SY, either the PR/counsel has taken over, somebody else is volunteering to do his writing for him suddenly or maybe he has a good proof reader buddy.