The Ketchum Report

^^Slimwitless...good point. The paper might have run into trouble due to too much lip liner.

Can we get OFF the subject of how she looked?? Really. Icicle, not to be harsh but go hang out on a modeling forum and talk about her choice of make-up there.

Some data is forbidden, is it? Had much success hunting cryptids?

Edited by icicle

Some data is forbidden, is it? Had much success hunting cryptids?

It is still attack the person (for several pages ) not the science ..... Geesh guys, is that not a forum rule

Perhaps we should wait and see if I'm wrong first. :)

There is something about all these people who want to wait for the evidence to come in and then, well, can't.

(I'm still not over Disotell. I mean you nailed Disotell, I gotta tell you.)

I wonder if the peer reviewers have taken all this into consideration.

If they have they're not doing their jobs right. The paper is the ONLY thing they are supposed to be considering.

Guest VioletX

The last 3 pages have been like a Mind Eraser, now I will have to ask all the same questions all over again just to get my head straight. Thanks!

What a lucky lady getting all of these bigfoot DNA samples all over the United States. What's the difference between me and her or her and you? Even luckier then Patterson IMO.

I'm not saying she's a liar but, this girl can go anywhere and leave a "nutbar" out and bigfoot will eat it.

Are you saying she went out an obtained the samples herself ?

Guest slimwitless

The snowball is still at the top of the mountain but ABC News has a write-up here. It says Ketchum didn't "immediately" respond to a request for comment.

Edited by slimwitless

And I thought skeptics were supposed to be the enemy. I've been reading up on everything I can possibly get my hands on as far as first and maybe second person reports, and still waiting to see what happens. I frankly couldn't care less what Dr. Ketchum looks like in some Skyped video interview. Sure, it was not the most glamorous shot, but I could really care less. I'm sure that Skype is not particularly generous to any of us! I want to see the report, and the subsequent analysis once it hits the street.

Now about that DNA study. Here's another interesting article about mixed, non-homogeneous DNA within our own species, and how that varying percentage might relate to sasquatches.

http://prehistoricfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/05/iwo-eleru-is-not-2-archaic-content-in.html

^^^^ this is the only comment I will make about this because it's off topic. Patterson got lucky because Patty let them see her because she had a young one near by and she led the group away from her child purposefully.