The Ketchum Report

I expect hope there are people working behind the scenes to choreograph this correctly.

I'm with totally you on this. Either the choreography will blow everyone away that they won't immediately pick apart the music or the music will totally rock and everyone won't remember what bad dancers they are.

Guest slimwitless

Pretty decent piece here including a phone interview with MK and a discussion with some level-headed skeptics. Ketchum claims to have hi-def video.

LINK

Edited by slimwitless

Tim,

Don't worry if this study isn't accompanied by a body, hand, foot or significant part. It will be plowed under like fertilizer in a field on its merit alone ;)

If that's the case then it will expose a double standard in science. I don't think people realize how serendipitous it is that Sykes, one geneticist that just completed a study of the genetic diversity of people in the USA "DNA USA" is now doing another study on alleged Sasquatch samples. Sykes runs Oxford Ancestors...............

http://www.oxfordancestors.com/

And also has a neat package for people to check their ancestry on both maternal and paternal lines..........

http://www.oxfordancestors.com/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,flypage/product_id,20/category_id,7/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,67/

Cost is 590.00 USD.

I don't think anyone should think for a second that this data brought forth by Dr. Ketchum isn't being taken seriously. In Paulides' comments he say's the father is novel. This could only mean a new Y clan lineage and within the hominin genus homo. If Sykes concurs I think this is a done deal folks. Even if we declare the samples are from humans, the implications drawn from the fact that the discovery emanates from bigfoot researchers will be a real kick in the rear for human population geneticists.

• Upvote 1

I really don't understand why after all these years some are chomping at the bit. Quit attacking this work and maybe find it your heart to actually thank and congratulate her for going out on a limb. She has done the work, leave her alone until this earth shattering and monumental report hit the streets.

Some of the posters sound like little kids trying to antagonize and torture. I'm grateful that this work is being done and would appreciate an adult conversation like for instance, helping others who can't understand dna science. Let's be grown up about this and give her kudos instead of ripping her to shreds.

Guest crabshack

“We have at our disposal Hi-Def footage that will not be released until which time the publication is finished,†she said. “Hi-Def video of some sasquatch it’s quite remarkable. It’s amazing.â€

Very interesting.

“We have at our disposal Hi-Def footage that will not be released until which time the publication is finished,†she said. “Hi-Def video of some sasquatch it’s quite remarkable. It’s amazing.â€

Very interesting.

so, if the results are not published (which i suspect is a better than even-money bet), do we get to see the video? is ol' squatchy asleep in a freezer?

Very interesting.

IF they do, that'll be great. It will at least answer the skeptics who said no such footage ever existed.

Guest Cervelo

SY,

So your gonna roll with this...

That two species one completely unknown, breed with a well established tool maker and user of fire....

Their offspring was a completely new species of monster moron that somehow developed extrordinary skills like, night vision, infrasound, mind reading, blah blah over the last 15,000 years, left no fossil record and yet walks amongst as we speak?

Guest crabshack

SY,

That one species one completely unknown, breed with a well established tool maker and user of fire....

Their offspring was a completely new species of monster moron that somehow developed extrordinary skills like, night vision, infrasound, mind reading, blah blah over the last 15,000 years, left no fossil record and yet walks amongst as we speak?

Oh what like all those ancient legends and stories speak of.

Edited by crabshack

SY,

That two species one completely unknown, breed with a well established tool maker and user of fire....

Straw man argument. I told you before to focus on the bilogical, tangible evidence. There is no evidence they aren't in the fossil record. All you know is that none are named bigfoot. Denisovan bones just discovered 4 years ago weren't in the fossil record either. Science is constantly changing their understanding of the past as new evidence is unearthed, so there is no set truth in it.

I find the impatient nature of some of the posters here demanding a release very confusing. It will come out when it comes out, it is under peer review. Some of the ridiculous statements that there is no paper are also baffling. Truly the media have had time to cement a layer of doubt in the minds of the general public with some shoddy journalism and surely the ad hominem attacks are everywhere. Is it any wonder? Most of the general public are like sheep anyway so why worry about mainstream public acceptance? This is perhaps one of the biggest potential discoveries in history. If the evidence is there then all the personal attacks wont/don't matter...the truth is the truth. All of that crap is just smoke and mirrors. My feeling is all the resistance only reinforces that there is really something sound to all of this. I think Dr MK has the goods and she isn't the one going out on a limb here. It may be longer that we suppose before the report is published. I would suppose the reason for this is that the peers are trying to find the holes and are coming up empty. The longer it lags on the more confident I become.

Edited by ThePhaige
  • Upvote 1

SY,

You do realize that night vision, infrasound, etc would be inherited attributes, not "developed skills", don't you? And could easily come from Primate/Hominid X.

Oh, and it isn't established that we don't have such fossils, sitting uncatalogued or mis-catalogued in some university or museum collection.