The Ketchum Report

Guest Theagenes

Melissa, Thank you. So Justin is Haplotype A not Haplotype H1a, which means that she didn't just sequence him according to her results. Make of that what you will.

https://sasquatchgen...and-submitters/

I think this might be over. Mary Green and Janice Carter. The latter is tied to the Erickson documentary as well.

Good night, my belief in bigfoot.

The only thing that would have driven a bigger stake through the heart of this study would be the name Rick Dyer, and not by much. It's over, a junk study.

Guest spurfoot

Theagenes, you are incorrect about saying the mDNA was completely modern DNA. What was actually said in the paper is that the modern haplotypes were the nearest approximation to the analyzed sasquatch haplotypes. The difference between the modern and the analyzed sasquatch groups represents the genetic distance and is therefore a measure of the time evolution that she asserts to be 13000 yrs or so. There is nothing wrong with that conclusion that I can see.

She admitted to being involved with the purchase of the Journal that she said her work passed through peer review, but they would not publish. She then stated the name was changed and her paper is the first to be published..

It is what it is. Is she denying any involvement with the Journal now? If so, how will she have the access to all those reviewers??

Theagenes said:

Melissa, Thank you. So Justin is Haplotype A not Haplotype H1a, which means that she didn't just sequence him according to her results. Make of that what you will.

You're welcome. Okay.. I have to say something. I am not nearly as smart as you - I fell asleep in my high school science class and I only passed College Algebra because I had a tutor :( .. So.. Could you please explain what you mean? Specifically this portion of your statement above.. "So Justin is Haplotype A not Haplotype H1a, which means that she didn't just sequence him according to her results."

Thank you :)

P.S. I should also say - unless this has changed - Justin denies having sent Melba a sample of his DNA. I can check again - but last I knew it was being made clear that Justin had never sent her his DNA - so could Melba have unknowingly verified the Trent results?

Spurfoot said:

13000 yrs or so.

What happened to the 15,000 number? Isn't that what she was saying before when the Igor Burtsev leak happened?

Edited by Melissa

Guest OntarioSquatch

Useful information to know about the paper:

The editor of the Denovo journal is listed as Dr. Rayford Wallace.

The taxon name applied for is as a species with ZooBank, Homo sapiens cognatus, LSID:40E2FA1F-10A1-4D42-8B02-A007347F1B43

Until a taxon name is accepted by ZooBank , GenBank® will not accept an upload of the DNA data.

The number of Denovo journal is ISSN: 2326-2869 .

Plussed! This is good information Spurfoot.

Guest Theagenes

Theagenes, you are incorrect about saying the mDNA was completely modern DNA. What was actually said in the paper is that the modern haplotypes were the nearest approximation to the analyzed sasquatch haplotypes. The difference between the modern and the analyzed sasquatch groups represents the genetic distance and is therefore a measure of the time evolution that she asserts to be 13000 yrs or so. There is nothing wrong with that conclusion that I can see.

No it did not. I quoted the relevant passage earlier. People can read it for themselves. If you feel I've missed something please post the relevant passage.

The website is a joke. The matilda snippet is inconclusive. The report might be a farce. Have we been much ado about nothing?

Only since day 1.

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

Can someone shed some light on what Ketchum had to say about Smeja's sample(s)?

It says on her SGP site that it's their #1 sample.

Apparently Justins Wife actually separated, packaged and submitted the sample. One would assume that a prudent scientist would have asked for samples from both Justin and her, however Justin denies that happened. I wonder what haplo group the wife is in?

Video has been released....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khHSX3ZYaKI

Interesting thing about the video on Youtube; comments are being deleted on the fly. I saw the video a while ago and it had 7 comments. Now there is only one. The comments that had something negative to say were deleted. I was also wondering about the word "simular" as used in the video. Is that sort of a Freudian combo word?

I've seen a considerable amount of suppose sayings by Ketchum on this site.....and it is easy to paraphrase the suppose quote...and non the less, something gets lost in the translation.

May I make a suggestion, it's a simply one. Do a quote....and provide a link, or a way to "VERIFY" the quote.

Edit....that is how so many blasted rumors get rolling.

Edited by treadstone

Interesting thing about the video on Youtube; comments are being deleted on the fly. I saw the video a while ago and it had 7 comments. Now there is only one. The comments that had something negative to say were deleted. I was also wondering about the word "simular" as used in the video. Is that sort of a Freudian combo word?

Wondered about the use of "simular" as well. Maybe in the search for squatch they also found a new word.

Edited by KeepingTheBlade

Looks like a sleeping suitsquatch.

Predicted over an hour ago, a commit such as this would be forth coming. ....and didn't even use my crystal ball.