The Ketchum Report

What if nobody ever posts any information on this? What would it prove?

Well maybe it could, prove she speaks about her involvement on the wtcd to give herself creditability to folks whom are seeking dna answers’ from the "samples" turned into her. Which lets be honest there is a dollar amount associated with doing/running these types of test. Also please keep in mind, to my understanding, which I could be wrong, Tom B. started doing dna stuff with her, and introduce her to the Bigfoot world. Now I listen to the MN. BRT radio show today, where their last show dated July 25th, with Mr. Alex Hearn did say that this DNA is not in a peer review. All of this its in peer review its not in peer review dose not surprise me. Now keep in mind I know Mr. Hearn and I know of all of his should we say embellishments in which many of his claims are know to the other groups in Arizona which shall we say lack respect about his research. Keep in mind Mr. Hearn learn from the best as they say. I’m not trying to get personal, just asking for more facts. So if there is proof that she worked on the wtcd this would go along way about her capabilities IMO due to her association with those whom are known hoaxers. So I’ll end it their, and wait to see if anybody can find anything.

Thanks for your comments.

First of all I did research and could not find anything “listed†about “her†or her “DBA†involvement with the world trade center disaster. They normally publish their names and or company that did the work. Now as I mention before if anybody has something please post it, this is not asking to much. Also I did not throw anybody under the bus, I raised a question about her own statement. It appears to me that you might have a problem with people asking questions about peoples statements. Now if its true that she did not work on the WTCD then this would bring in about her creditability to the subject matter on doing Bigfoot DNA projects would it not? As to your comment about not many folks would lie about their involvement in an event that heavy, I think you need to look around the country and see just how many people do lie every day about huge events such as our debt ceiling just to mention one. And don’t be sorry for me, I know that I might not be the greatest Google searcher in the world, that’s why there are forums where one could ask for help and not be ridiculed.

There was a lot of DNA work to do after the disaster. Tens of thousands (perhaps hundreds of thousands) of pieces of remains from over 3000 people to be compared against DNA (I assume) from an average of at least two close relatives each. And every new bit found after a certain point had to be identified. Usually in situations like this government contracts are awarded on an expedited basis. Generally the larger contractors, who have the capability to rapidly muster capacity win the contracts, and do so by collecting an array of small subcontractors to fulfill demand.

She, or her lab, could quite easily have been buried at sub-contractor or sub-sub-contractor level and it would be hard to determine this from public records.

Quite frankly, if a DNA lab told me that they hadn't done some WTC work, I'd be more surprised than if one told me that they had.

I found this but don't have time to pursue it today.

I read somewhere that the scientists that did the WTC identification didn't charge for their work.

233 - NCSTL

Aug 22, 2010 – ... Bulbin Sunar-Reeder, Elen Ortenberg, Melba Ketchum, ... Identification of World Trade Center Victims • 63(3) Theoretical ... 1261 International Congress Series 24 • April/2004 • http://www.sciencedirect.com /science? ...

www.ncstl.org/search/.../878E8EFCF92477D7B54F714030C39C4E?...

Guest HairyGreek

Well maybe it could, prove she speaks about her involvement on the wtcd to give herself creditability to folks whom are seeking dna answers’ from the "samples" turned into her. Which lets be honest there is a dollar amount associated with doing/running these types of test. Also please keep in mind, to my understanding, which I could be wrong, Tom B. started doing dna stuff with her, and introduce her to the Bigfoot world. Now I listen to the MN. BRT radio show today, where their last show dated July 25th, with Mr. Alex Hearn did say that this DNA is not in a peer review. All of this its in peer review its not in peer review dose not surprise me. Now keep in mind I know Mr. Hearn and I know of all of his should we say embellishments in which many of his claims are know to the other groups in Arizona which shall we say lack respect about his research. Keep in mind Mr. Hearn learn from the best as they say. I’m not trying to get personal, just asking for more facts. So if there is proof that she worked on the wtcd this would go along way about her capabilities IMO due to her association with those whom are known hoaxers. So I’ll end it their, and wait to see if anybody can find anything.

Thanks for your comments.

Last time (this is for all you "reporters" and bloggers too): The burden of proof is on the ACCUSER not the accused. Prove your own slanderings or stay on topic. Thanks.

Last time (this is for all you "reporters" and bloggers too): The burden of proof is on the ACCUSER not the accused. Prove your own slanderings or stay on topic. Thanks.

Thought this was the ketchum report thread? Which is the topic "O" my it is the ketchum report which is the dna reporting right!

Which is the topic "O" my it is the ketchum report which is the dna reporting right!

Yeah, it's the Ketchum Report, not the Ketchum Slander thread.

Guest HairyGreek

Thought this was the ketchum report thread? Which is the topic "O" my it is the ketchum report which is the dna reporting right!

Yes, the Ketchum Report thread, not the Report on Ketchum thread. Give it up unless you can prove anything you are saying. I am not responding to anything else you write since you seem to have an agenda and a serious personal problem with Ms. Ketchum.

Back to the subject at hand...has anyone heard if she is being interviewed anywhere else any time soon? Any of you radio guys been trying to get her on? It would be nice to hear the exact state of the peer review from the horse's mouth. No more second or third hand info. I am really not interested in a release date. I would just like to know if it has even been submitted or if they have been held up.

Reason for edit: Sasfooty beat me to it! ZING!

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest parnassus

If you are a mod, and think someone has violated forum rules, do your job, contact the person. If you aren't a mod, don't act like one...just report the specific post. It's that simple.

Edited by parnassus

Guest HairyGreek

If you are a mod, and think someone has violated forum rules, do your job, contact the person. If you aren't a mod, don't act like one...just report the specific post. It's that simple.

Do I have to tell you why that was completely hypocritical or can you figure it out on your own?

Yeah, it's the Ketchum Report, not the Ketchum Slander thread.

No slander just trying to get to the truth. Thats what you want isn't it?

It's getting close to be insulting but they aren't quite there yet. Let me sit over here in the thread like a spider and wait for it. smiley-stargate019.gif

No slander just trying to get to the truth. Thats what you want isn't it?

I have no reason to think she isn't telling the truth. If you have evidence that she isn't, why don't you trot it out? Otherwise, you're just gossiping.

Guest parnassus

Do I have to tell you why that was completely hypocritical or can you figure it out on your own?

Figures...

without any violation of the rules to cite, you are resorting to name-calling.

Edited by parnassus