The Ketchum Report

There is more "if" "then" statements on this topic than in a 10th grade geometry class.

" If you do not receive the information from DMK or Sally, Then it is speculation."

This one would be the only one that would be worth a *amn.

Guest AllSport

Pg. 103

Wow! Let the pile on commence, but I long ago decided to just wait and see once the study, published or not, comes out. This NDA must have been airtight. Outside of all our control, so I'm going to stick with that wait and see approach to avoid frustration. If it's truly been under review by a competent scientific journal, and publication is being given any consideration whatsoever; it's minimally the most comprehensive and reviewable collection of evidence, compiled and submitted with obvious regard to the requirements journal publication in mind, for the existence of an undiscovered hominid in North America.

For me this makes the timing of the release irrelevant. It's either what it's claimed to be or not. Let's wait and see..

Guest HucksterFoot

Nope, molecular geneticists are what you need at this stage.

You think an anthropologist cannot specialize in molecular genetics?

To add: How about - Molecular anthropology - Human genetics ...or are these fields something that would be foriegn to an anthropologist.

Edited by HucksterFoot

BFF Patron

Only if you bring the marshmallows..... :onthequiet:

You think an anthropologist cannot specialize in molecular genetics?

Of course they can, and some do. I know at least one, very prominent, that does. My point was just that at this stage, we need to get the genetics straight, and that doesn´t nescesarily take an anthropologist to do so, as implied in the post I was answering.

I think Dr Ketchum is a competent scientist, and a very successful business woman. I have read criticism of her, seen read some mud slinging on forums, but that comes with any success. She has not achieved the kind of success she has,making poor decisions, or being incompetent.