The Ketchum Report

Guest HucksterFoot

Of course they can, and some do. I know at least one, very prominent, that does. My point was just that at this stage, we need to get the genetics straight, and that doesn´t nescesarily take an anthropologist to do so, as implied in the post I was answering.

I see, it was that big "nope" that threw me. Now, it's a "not necessarily".

Edited by grayjay
1B Forum Rules

Well have you read the paper?

Not all of it, like most papers, you have to subscribe somewhere to read the whole paper, or get to the PDF file.

Guest Bipedal Ape

Not yet. Not prone to conclusion jumping, either........

That's why I said no one knows if she's had success with bigfooting yet... because... well noone knows

Guest HucksterFoot

Not all of it, like most papers, you have to subscribe somewhere to read the whole paper, or get to the PDF file.

I'm old fashioned; I like the kind of papers you read, then throw in the fireplace. :] Not implying that I don't read reputable papers or that up and coming ones might make good tinder. :]

Guest Transformer

^I see your one and raise you one :lol:

Science is facts; just as houses are made of stone, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house, and a collection of facts is not necessarily science. Jules Henri Poincaré (1854-1912) French mathematician.

Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition. Adam Smith (1723-90) Scottish economist. The Wealth of Nations, 1776.

Just to ask... what website are we all to view the update on? I saw one once but have lost the linky to it. With 103 pages here, it would be easier to ask than to go through them all...

oh.. please and thanks!