The Ketchum Report

C'mon folks...WAY off topic. Some of us follow this thread to hear the potential unfolding, ahem...debacle??? Sheesh, I wish there were another phrase for this but 115 pages??? And we're talking about one person's interpretation of a possible encounter? What happened to what may or may not be in the PAPER???

Sorry...outsider finally chiming and FRUSTRATED.

Oh sorry. Hopefully Dr. Ketchum will be able to fully illustrate divergence in the MC1R gene and blah blah blah. . .

hahahah LOL

yesssss

Guest slimwitless

What happened to what may or may not be in the PAPER???

Oh..okay. Bigfoot is an ancient hominid that has hybridized to varying degrees with homo sapiens sapiens.

If her report doesn't say that, it really should.

Oh..okay. Bigfoot is an ancient hominid that has hybridized to varying degrees with homo sapiens sapiens.

Thanks for replying...whatever it means. :rolleyes:

Guest Jodie

Slim, I'll bet you that toy Koala bear in your avatar posing as Melissa's bigfoot pic that you are wrong. :D

Guest slimwitless

Slim, I'll bet you that toy Koala bear in your avatar posing as Melissa's bigfoot pic that you are wrong. :D

Does that mean I get Jennifer Lawrence (from your avatar) if I'm right?

Guest Jodie

How about tickets to her new movie coming out March 23rd, "The Hunger Games"? Of course you have to wait until April 5th to see it if I lose. ;)

I was just perusing through some of the stuff on the American Journal of Primatology website. I see a few papers in there by Jeff Meldrum and Grover Krantz.. I'd be willing to bet that her paper, if it's (going to be) published, will be published there. Any takers?

^Wiki claims about 10% of people - who are NOT mentally ill, impaired, under stress, etc. - might experience a hallucination at some point in their lives. Add to the number of people who ARE mentally ill, impaired, stressed, etc. and that adds up to roughly a metric buttload of potential hallucinations every year.

I did a poll here on the old BFF, and the number of respondents on this site, who had experienced some form of hallucination was above 30%.

I was just perusing through some of the stuff on the American Journal of Primatology website. I see a few papers in there by Jeff Meldrum and Grover Krantz.. I'd be willing to bet that her paper, if it's (going to be) published, will be published there. Any takers?

Because the paper hasn't been published there is a sign to me that Dr. Ketchum is really trying to publish in a good journal. Otherwise, it would have been published already. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up on the American Journal of Primatology website.

Guest Jodie

I did a poll here on the old BFF, and the number of respondents on this site, who had experienced some form of hallucination was above 30%.

I think it was an unscientific poll filled with bias, I bet you didn't dot your i's and cross all of your t's. We need to repeat the experiment so we can test the validity of your poll. :derisive: