The Ketchum Report

Guest parnassus

oops:

Shawn Evidence:

... If rumors are correct and that Bigfoots are 1/3 of the way from human to chimp, ...

Dr. Melba Ketchum:

Shawn, that is only a rumor, the 1/3 thing. Sorry.

Friday at 5:38pm

Guest gershake

Ketchum quote from Friday: "I have both the paper and a clear picture or two." (in response to someone who said he was only going to buy it if he saw one clear, irrefutable picture in addition to the paper)

I am still waiting for confirmation from Dr. Ketchum that the paper has been accepted by a journal for publication. All we have received to date is that the paper "will be" published by "a journal". To me the most logical conclusion is that the paper as of today has not been accepted by a journal for publication. My best guess is that Ketchum as gone through her A and B list of journals she would like to see publish her paper to her C and D list. If she hadn't pained her self in a corner with the "it will be published in recognized journal" comments, I expect we would have seen the paper by now. Remember, this paper was near publication in the fall of 2011. We are now in the spring of 2012 with no date set.

Guest Bipedal Ape

her comment "it will get accepted, it just has to" or something along those lines sums it up for me.

"I have both the paper and a clear picture or two."

That is interesting news. Too bad she can't release a picture, that would be a huge boost to the confidence in the report, not that she gives a rat's butt what confidence I have in her report. But if there are clear pictures, I figure they would have no bearing on her DNA analysis and therefore would only be held for release because she wants them to remain so, not because they need to be released with the paper. Purely a guess on my part, maybe they are linked and cannot be released. Be nice to see a clear picture though, so far I have never seen one, other than the 44 year old PGF anyway, and I don't know where I stand on that anymore. :(

Cheers

Guest parnassus

What oops? :lol: Didn't you know that was a rumor?

SY, the oops was for a member who seemed to think it was a "leak," and wrote: on 15 November 2011 - 08:02 AM, said: . . . When they first started "leaking" the numbers (assuming the leaks were accurate) the results for the diagnostic sequences were ~ 2/3 H Sapiens and 1/3 other/chimpanzee...

Besides, a rumor could be a true rumor or a false rumor. Now we know it's a false rumor.

p.

Edited by parnassus
removed members name

Guest Jodie

her comment "it will get accepted, it just has to" or something along those lines sums it up for me.

Obviously I missed something here........

I could swear that on Friday night there was a post by Dr. Ketchum that stated " got another couple of coauthors. Sweet." but within 30 minutes it was gone.

Ok so am I hallucinating or did someone else see this too

I could swear that on Friday night there was a post by Dr. Ketchum that stated " got another couple of coauthors. Sweet." but within 30 minutes it was gone.

Ok so am I hallucinating or did someone else see this too

I think it was more like the paper has multiple authors, then I think she commented that her BF protection group was into double digit membership. That is the way I interpreted it anyway.

Thanks, so glad to know I'm not hallucinating. Wish she would just give a true status, in review, not yet in review, rejected x amount of times, whatever. Patience is a virtue and I guess some days I'm more virtuous than others.

Guest bsruther

Clear picture or two?

A clear picture of Bigfoot is such a rare thing, I think a person would know how many they had, if they had any at all.

Is it one or is it two?