The Ketchum Report

BFF Patron

mars-bigfoot.jpg

Nah, that's a mermaid in drydock.....where are your eyes man? :)

Guest RioBravo

Bigfoot is neither man, nor ape?

It's the sum of its parts.

It's bigfoot!

Edited to clarify language.

Edited by RioBravo

2) Yes, it's possible there may be more than one type of bipedal ape out there (the "nape" comes to mind), and technically speaking each and every one would need it's own Ketchum paper at a minimum for documentation.

Here's something to consider Mulder, If the DNA shows one type of entity, the probability that there's no other gets a little higher because the samples weren't selectively taken directly from some hominid , atleast that would be the case for those found on trees and in nests in the wild.

......... And, why do they in some cases choose certain people to reveal themselves too?

maybe they choose cause they can just feel the love?

or they smell the picnic basket, im not sure whichsmile.gif

Guest gershake

If I'm reading the Wiki articles correctly, ligers can only breed with lions and tigers, but not with ligers, same goes for tiglons...?

Edited by gershake

Guest bsruther

Don't know how old this video is...it appears to be recent. Mike Rugg, talking about the tooth he submitted to Ketchum. I think Dr. K, telling him at one point that he needed to get a lawyer, is a clue, as to what may be going on behind the scenes.

Don't know how old this video is...it appears to be recent. Mike Rugg, talking about the tooth he submitted to Ketchum. I think Dr. K, telling him at one point that he needed to get a lawyer, is a clue, as to what may be going on behind the scenes.

"... they had so many examples of very fresh DNA specimens, in other words specemins from a currently living bigfoot..."

Oooh, that's exciting! :popcorn:

He sounds like a great guy, and it's sad to see him in the middle of the NDA fight. He has the right attitude and his line "I don't know who's right. All I know is what's right." Should be the motto adopted by everyone in the BF community. It's not about money and lawyers. It's about the research.

Maybe we in the reasonably-minded BF community (skeptics included) should start a "no-NDAs-allowed" crowdsourcing fund to get Mike's tooth tested by an independent lab.

BFF Patron
"It's just kind of a mess right now....I'm in a quandary about what I should do .... [the tooth] won't be part of the first published paper"

Wow, sounds like this came out about the time that Stubstad got the second NDA so it's been around awhile....first I've seen of it though.

I'd hate to see the inner contents of that tooth lay around until time immortal.

Guest slimwitless

About this tooth, can't some determination be made about its origins without DNA? I guess I don't know the back story on this one.

I also don't remember Stubstad ever mentioning a tooth. How much work was that guy doing behind the scenes?