The Ketchum Report

Sleuth, I've often thought that as well, I think Parn is right on with his explanation of an embargo, but we're also dealing with NDA's and even perhaps add'l requirements, perhaps not established or required by the journal, but rather the parties involved.

So, I think both DMK, SR, and Parn are most likely accurate.

Another Thursday goes by...

There's always next week....

I will hold out for the next three Thursdays but optimism is dwindling.

Guest gershake

"I do want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for you kindness and support. I have become acquainted with some of the most wonderful and caring people in this that I could ever want to meet. They are what make this thing worth doing."

Guest OntarioSquatch

Tick tock :ph34r: lol

Personally i'm looking forward to what the paper will lead to, not so much what the paper will suggest.

Guest slimwitless

Someone asked if the manuscript is legit. Answer: It is legitimate science involving several disciplines. I wouldn't have double digit co-authors many with PhDs and some University Heads of Departments if this was nothing more than a hoax. We are ALL putting it on the line. Like one head of department said, this is so interesting, why wouldn't we want to be a part of this? Most of the authors have been in on this project for a long time. As we did more science, we added a couple more with a certain expertise. Our bases are well covered.

Link

Admin

Cervelo, is that you on the video? :lol:

DanMeyers.....Thank you! Great video, and spot on, IMO! This whole debacle is becoming laughable. Being an athlete my whole life, the 'put up, or shut up' mantra has always been my stance on everything. Talk is cheap. I still can't wrap my brain around why you would need to address naysayers relentlessly if your end result will shut them up anyways? Why, rpt, why do people who claim to have extensive sightings and experiences always fall back on the 'I don't want to violate their trust by capturing their soul with a photograph, or video?' So she's more than happy to take OTHER people's evidence, and examine it, yet refuses to get anything on her own? Hmmm. Maybe we can get Sally to take the pics for her.

Guest Nalajr

My prediction is that if there is a paper that is ever released it will not be in a scientific journal, but on a website that each and every person that wants to see the paper, pics and vidoes, will have to pay for. Why else would you hold back on photos or videos that she has? Those wouldn't have a thing to do with her paper being approved.

We'll see one day I suppose.

Nalajr

Guest OntarioSquatch

quick update from the fb page

"Someone asked if the manuscript is legit. Answer: It is legitimate science involving several disciplines. I wouldn't have double digit co-authors many with PhDs and some University Heads of Departments if this was nothing more than a hoax. We are ALL putting it on the line. Like one head of department said, this is so interesting, why wouldn't we want to be a part of this? Most of the authors have been in on this project for a long time. As we did more science, we added a couple more with a certain expertise. Our bases are well covered."

A little off topic perhaps, but what if the DNA results reveal that the DNA is human, or hybrid human.....would the hunter (Justin) face any criminal charges?

A little off topic perhaps, but what if the DNA results reveal that the DNA is human, or hybrid human.....would the hunter (Justin) face any criminal charges?

Haven't you been following the thread, no body, no crime