The Ketchum Report

Guest OntarioSquatch

I can't imagine what improper DNA would be!!

Mike

You know, things like bear or racoon DNA that gets mistaken for the legendary sasquatch

Guest gershake

Depends what you mean by that. I'm confident it's going to come out. The question is whether they'll have any bigfoot DNA.

IMO:

- Sykes report could come out first

- If only one of the reports has bigfoot DNA, it's Ketchum's

BFF Patron

Who, besides me, thinks the Sykes reports will spurt and fizzle just like the Ketchum fiasco did?

Well if Sierra Kills "happened" and tissue recovery occurred, and Sykes gets a chunk? I think we might be fascinated

in how quickly things could become interesting. Of course, I say quickly like some people say "soon", lol.

Who, besides me, thinks the Sykes reports will spurt and fizzle just like the Ketchum fiasco did?

Sykes will find the same thing Ketchum found....in time. I don't think Sykes expects to find anything, hence the short timeline. His schedule will change, but I think he'll follow through and a bit after Ketchum's paper publishes.

Well if Sierra Kills "happened" and tissue recovery occurred, and Sykes gets a chunk? I think we might be fascinated

in how quickly things could become interesting. Of course, I say quickly like some people say "soon", lol.

Meldrum is said to have a sample from the "steak", and it likely will be one of Sykes' test samples.

Guest boyle127027

One of the criticisms of Dr. Ketchum (fair or unfair) has been the lack of sharing as the testing/paper proceeds. If Dr. Sykes makes an incredible discovery, along the way, would we have to wait for the full paper to be released, or would the discovery be disclosed sooner?

Meldrum is said to have a sample from the "steak", and it likely will be one of Sykes' test samples.

Is there anyone who doesn't have some of this steak?

Was there a free handout and I just slept in that day?

So far as I know, only Ketchum and Meldrum have them, though supposedly a few other samples are being stored by Smeja and his associates for later confirmation testing.