The Ketchum Report

That's an odd way to put it. Not that it really matters, but you said you exchanged e-mail with her and then you said you were confirming what a friend said, did I miss something? I think you would be way down on the list for spanking compared to what everyone else has said.

I was joking about spankings.

She and Dr.K are friends, someone suggested that she would not be privy to the information. I know that she would be privy as are some other of her friends and was confirming what she said on Facebook.

I do know that the journal has been asking for photo/video evidence to accompany the paper. I thought at one time that Adrian E. would provide it, I don't know now.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove content that involves a member

I am reacting to people suggesting there is no paper or that it will be self published. I am convinced by my conversations with Dr. Ketchum that that is not the case.

On the other hand whether she will be able to back up what she has suggested the paper will prove is another matter. I hope so for her sake and hope Dr. Sykes can confirm her findings independently.

BFF Patron

Lindsay is now claiming leaks to him have indicated Ketchum team knows which relict hominid roams N. America.

What Indiefoot said. ^ Me, too.

I read his blog daily for about two weeks, and by then I had had more than enough. His topics are often of a personal nature, and TMI IMO.

Guest OntarioSquatch

The entry he did on his obsessive compulsive thoughts did creep me out. But I think he's still a good source for information.

I don't doubt what you've said Indiefoot, and personally I think there is a paper, But all the secrecy surrounding the paper has me thinking it not what it's hyped up to be.

Lindsay is now claiming leaks to him have indicated Ketchum team knows which relict hominid roams N. America.

Dr. Ketchum has herself has said that they know what they are on April 1st. There's nothing new here:

Dr. Melba Ketchum I am not commenting on any theories because we know what they are/are not and it will be out before long, then all of the wrong theories will be put to rest and the ones that are correct will rejoice.

1 april om 15:31

This is from her deleted facebook page btw.

Edited by Didi68

Guest Shaun

Dr Ketchum just posted on her Facebook page that recent 'reports' are not true, and that here aren't any leaks. I'm paraphrasing, but sure you get my drift.

I really don't think you can believe anything RL says, as he has admitted on his blog that he has no connections left to anyone in the Ketchum study.

Edited by Didi68