The Ketchum Report

So, is this "more of the same" in terms of false leaks and fake posters claiming to be Ketchum or people close to her/

Guest Shaun

Yep. She seemed quite annoyed about it too. She states 'the study changed course over the investigation' and, that nobody knows who the authors are.

Guest gershake

Lindsay is now claiming leaks to him have indicated Ketchum team knows which relict hominid roams N. America.

Ketchum: "Ok, so much for the fiction being written. There are no leaks because NOBODY knows but the authors and me as the study changed over the course of the investigation! The authors do not know any of y'all and wouldn't talk about it even if they did (and another reason I am keeping them anonymous so you guys won't bug them). As usual it is more of the same hogwash with the same people. To all of you that are sincere, thank you, it will be worth the wait, I can assure you of that!"

https://www.facebook.com/melba.ketchum/posts/471136886231766

One thing he wrote that I thought was interesting was that Ketchum wants to be the Jane Goodall of Bigfoot... she wants to spend time out there living with them and researching them. Now that he mentions it, I do kinda get that vibe from the kinds of things she has said. And btw I know she is a member here and I do not say that with any kind of negative spin... I think that would be a very cool thing and if someone is going to do it (assuming she proves their existence), why not her?

Anyway, as much as I do not particularly like RL and I feel like I need to wipe my hard drive and take a shower every time I visit his blog, he has proven to be a pretty good source for these things. He has earned some credibility when it comes to these leaks. He's like the Jose Canseco of Bigfoot.

Guest Shaun

Has he? I've lost count of the number of times he's claimed the report is coming out? I think he just rehashes the same story over and over.

Well, he was originally the one who broke the Sierra Kills story, he was the one who originally posted the drawings of the Sierra Kills animals, he broke the story about the mDNA being nearly human (I might have gotten that one wrong; admittedly I don't understand the DNA stuff), and a few other things.

He does rehash the same story over and over when it comes to "the report is coming out any day now", but often when he gives specific details they turn out to be right.

BFF Patron

Dr. Ketchum has herself has said that they know what they are on April 1st. There's nothing new here:

Dr. Melba Ketchum I am not commenting on any theories because we know what they are/are not and it will be out before long, then all of the wrong theories will be put to rest and the ones that are correct will rejoice.

1 april om 15:31

This is from her deleted facebook page btw.

Yes, and you miss the point, which is contrary to her denial of her early description written into copyright about feral humans, RL is now claiming the leakers say the subject IS a "relic hominid" of specific import like Heidelbergensis or Erectus for example.

all he does is throw some speculative ideas about what could be happening, and then just takes some post from FB and quotes them as inside sources of the study.

look at the hits he gets on his blog from it,he makes money from it, so he will keep firing away.The one thing we do get out of it is that Dr.K usually answers his

statements.

BFF Patron

Which is why I care to even bring the material over here to discuss oddly enough?!

Though it plays into his hand, it generates heat.

all he does is throw some speculative ideas about what could be happening, and then just takes some post from FB and quotes them as inside sources of the study.

look at the hits he gets on his blog from it,he makes money from it, so he will keep firing away.The one thing we do get out of it is that Dr.K usually answers his

statements.

I have no doubt about that, but it's inconsequential to me. All I'm saying is that when he makes a specific claim, there is reason to believe it should not simply be dismissed.

SSR Team

Ok, i give in.

Can someone PM me RL's blog pretty please ?

Thanks.

SSR Team

I have resisted for this long Mike, i just want a little peek..;)

He's not kidding Bobby. If you go there, only read BF related stuff. Anything else and you will need a shower. There's a reason RL banned the word "creep" from his blog. And I suspect it's because people used the term to describe him. Seriously, he banned the word "creep".