The Ketchum Report

Darrel,

There are quite a few reputable, peer-reviewed, open access journals that do not have a print edition. Public Library of Sciene One (or PLoS One as it's known in among scientists) comes to mind. Would you be willing to consider such an option for your wager?

GenesRUs

Pot, this is Kettle, Over... Thats radio speak for the pot calling the kettle black.

My point was that the BBB rating was ingnored and dismissed for Dr Ketchum by the proponent camp and that same amount of consideration would not be extended to those outside that camp, not that the BBB report made her seem any less competent.

If Einstein was a drunk, ect., would he have ultimatly found that E=mc2 or would someone else have?

My prediction is the study will not be published in a legit scientific journal and will be self published in the form of a book and an abrigded version will be available on a website, Dr Ketchum will establish a reasearch organization or partner with an organization, a DVD documentary will be produced, Dr Ketchum will be a featured as the DNA consultant on the various bigfoot reality shows and conferences, and the proponent camp will declare victory, run into the streets, and fire their AK-47s in the air (oops, thats the wrong group :spiteful: ) I guess in time I'll know if I was right or wrong.

There are people(Some on the form) that know what is going to happen with the report . you and tontar can keep trying to ice skate up the hill, and when it's published, I throw a rope down for you. And that's the last time i'm gonna kick the only 2 bones left of that dead horse.

Guest Tontar

There are people(Some on the form) that know what is going to happen with the report . you and tontar can keep trying to ice skate up the hill, and when it's published, I throw a rope down for you. And that's the last time i'm gonna kick the only 2 bones left of that dead horse.

What? Why am I, or Darrell, "skating up hill"? I think that we are waiting to see what happens just like everyone else. What's so crazy about that?

BFF Patron

^ Ok how about by the end of the year? In an actual peer reviewd academic journal. Not some website, or bigfoot/cryptid/paranormal magazine. So what do you have to wager in the $20 range?

Don't do it Darrell! You're forgetting something.

BFF Patron

Don't do it Darrell! You're forgetting something.

Mayan calendar 101, haha!

^ Ok how about by the end of the year? In an actual peer reviewd academic journal. Not some website, or bigfoot/cryptid/paranormal magazine. So what do you have to wager in the $20 range?

I appreciate your opinion. Do you have something factual and substantive to base that on?

Tim B.

Guest Tontar

I appreciate your opinion. Do you have something factual and substantive to base that on?

Tim B.

Again with the demands for proof. People can make wagers on when the paper will come out if they want, without having to have anything factual or substantive to base their predictions on. Do you have anything factual or substantive to add to the mix that you'd be willing to disclose? Or are you simply trying to put the lid on anyone speculating freely?

Guest Darrell

AFAIC, I'll go to 12/31/2013. I dont think the study will publish in an actual peer reviewed academic journal. At this point I dont think it will publish in the National Inquirer.