The Ketchum Report

Guest Tontar

Great. So among all the real videos of bigfoots on someone's property, might as well throw in a fake one or two, or however many might pass muster. What justification would there be to fake a bigfoot video, along with real ones? And doesn't that kind of detract quite a bit from their credibility? Doesn't it make it all a little bit suspect?

Guest Thepattywagon

I agree, Tontar.

If they sent it to Bill because they wanted a trained eye "to confirm it was a hoax", as JohnC says, that begs a few questions.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Here's a fun fact. This still shot of Dr. Ketchum is from Adrian Erickson's documentary. You can see it paused on her computer :)

10xr58g.jpg

BFF Patron

Wasn't that paused on Bindernagel's computer when he was talking in the previews?

What justification would there be to fake a bigfoot video, along with real ones?

I think their motivation could have been money. More videos equals more money. Mabee they didnt realize how closely these videos would be examined.

Hah, can't wait to see that make the 6 o'clock news. Bigfoot exists, no longer considered a hoax. Well no, we don't have one, don't have a photo, don't know exactly where they are, but we have some DNA from one a guy shot and left for scavengers... I can just see Suzanne Malveux doing the interview on CNN. ;-)

They'll just have to deal with it. DNA comes from critters. DNA = critter. 100% dispositive proof.

Isn't the pancake footage apart of the Erickson project? He better have something way better than that, or this study is in trouble.

Erickson purchased video from several sources, not just the Kentucky site. The video I have heard described was taken by Pohl and Hadj-Chikh.

Again with the demands for proof. People can make wagers on when the paper will come out if they want, without having to have anything factual or substantive to base their predictions on. Do you have anything factual or substantive to add to the mix that you'd be willing to disclose? Or are you simply trying to put the lid on anyone speculating freely?

Will someone please put me down for April 1, 2013 in the Ketchum Report Release Date pool?

Thanks

From what I hear behind the scenes it is going to come much sooner than that.

Realize that it has been severely mishandled from a PR perspective but it will not be an April Fool's joke.

Dr. K is not going to risk her professional reputation and I think she has some good stuff. At least that's what I'm hearing.

The continued promises of *soon* on FB postings do her and her study no favors at all.

My fear is that her report will contain some elements of ambiguity which will give the skeptics a day in the sun I guess. Hope I'm wrong about that.

But let's not forget the Sykes/Sartorum/Nekaris/Meldrum study that has been discussed and those guys seem to have their crap together and have avoided PR foibles.

Heck, we could come up with a BF body, have it confirmed through DNA analysis, and proven to a scientific certainty and some would still claim it does not prove anything.

Looking forward to the day when proof is revealed. I've seen it and know it is there. I no longer question it.

We've just got to dot our i's and cross our t's and bring it home.

I hope I can be a part of doing so.

If so I'll purchase a commercial spot and state openly that the following people can kiss my kiester....

Then I'll rattle off a bunch of names.

Guest Tontar

Heck, we could come up with a BF body, have it confirmed through DNA analysis, and proven to a scientific certainty and some would still claim it does not prove anything.

I think that there would be very few who would claim that. But I think you'll also agree that there are people like that on all sides of the various fences. :-)

Looking forward to the day when proof is revealed. I've seen it and know it is there. I no longer question it.

Ah, to be in your shoes! I hope what you have seen is better than what was seen in the Temagami photos. I'm sure it is, but I think that several people were 100% convinced by those, ya know...

Yeah Tontar there are pricks on all sides it seems.

I swear, this place will drive a fellow crazy with all that goes on both on the forum and behind the scenes.

I need two or three of me but I'd probably not trust them. :lol:

Getting back to the Ketchum Report, and what it might portend, I'd just ask for continued patience despite the frustrating promises of *soon*. Goodness knows they grate on my last nerve.

But, there is a lot more involved in this than meets the casual eye and it isn't that surprising that things are dragging a bit considering everything involved.

Patience grasshopper's/padewan's.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I need two or three of me but I'd probably not trust them. :lol:

lol btw since the video is part of the other study will it be released along with it?

oh ya, good luck to Dr. Ketchum :drinks: