The Ketchum Report

Robert Lindsay is now claiming his source is the Ketchum camp has confirmed they have dogman dna. Lol, this just keeps getting better and better.

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/08/robert-lindsay-shocking-news-dogman-is.html?m=1

BFF Patron

Lessons from Fastano seem to spread like wildfire obviously.

Sorry for the late response to your question Cotter..... Some of us ( even at 3score and 11 years of age have to work to keep our women happy and clothed).

Thanks for the compliment, but no I am not...

Guest craichead

Robert Lindsay is now claiming his source is the Ketchum camp has confirmed they have dogman dna. Lol, this just keeps getting better and better.

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/08/robert-lindsay-shocking-news-dogman-is.html?m=1

I'd be willing to bet money that the dogman story is a way for Ketchum to ferret out who the mole is. Feed so and so the dogman story and see if it turns up on Lindsay's blog.

RL was reading though facebook posts, and the subject came up, RL, takes that as "the camp" Their is nobody that knows whats going on with the study

that's posting on any facebook page.

You have to laugh, It's like he's playing battleship with Melba, RL-" the paper will be out 09/03/12 !" Melba-" Miss !"

I'm going to be blunt: I really wish that all parties concerned (on the study end) would just shut up at this point. NO more FB posts, blogs, "leaks", etc. JUST GET THE STUPID PAPER DONE ALREADY!

There are two science articles with Embargo lifting today at 3:45 EST with no keywords or topics and it is Thursday...... wait for it....wait for it.

Just being optimistic folks.

SSR Team

I'd be willing to bet money that the dogman story is a way for Ketchum to ferret out who the mole is. Feed so and so the dogman story and see if it turns up on Lindsay's blog.

;)

Guest OntarioSquatch

I think Robert admitted some time ago that Dr. Ketchum's been removing his sources one by one lol. I wouldn't be surprised if the dogman story was to do just that.

Guest BFSleuth

It should be noted that RL also states, "The source has no inside knowledge of when the paper is coming out. What he conveyed to me was only his guess."

But that shouldn't prevent someone from writing conclusions and sensationalist headlines.... ;)

Guest Nalajr

WOW!

She's not only gonna solve the SASSY mystery but also take care of the Dogman too? That's so awesome!!

Wonder if she had a whole new round of NDA's for this too? Has Linda Godfrey been silenced now?

Nalajr

There are two science articles with Embargo lifting today at 3:45 EST with no keywords or topics and it is Thursday...... wait for it....wait for it.

Just being optimistic folks.

I reckon even BF himself is tired of waiting for MK to prove his existence. Hope he doesn't start getting aggressive about it.

2570525737_a2571a5dae_o.jpeg

SSR Team

Errrrr what is a Dogman ? :huh: