The Ketchum Report

^^Alright, someone get in there and analyze that photo so we can figure out what kind of running shoes BFs like.... :)

It should be noted that RL also states, "The source has no inside knowledge of when the paper is coming out. What he conveyed to me was only his guess."

But that shouldn't prevent someone from writing conclusions and sensationalist headlines.... ;)

Yup, that about says it all when it comes to listening to anything that comes out of that blog.

Edited by notgiganto

Melba stated that everything he writes is fiction. He makes this stuff up! There is no dogman in her study.

melba: Just know, whatever that blog says as it pertains to ANYTHING we are doing or know, it is NOT true and I will not address this again. There are no leaks from our group and NOBODY, even the submitters, know anything at this time as the dynamics of the study have radically changed. I have way too much to do to than to answer a lot of emails. I don't want to be rude and not answer so I am posting this as an answer to all. Please do not expect anything further until the paper is released. Thanks everyone and I appreciate the support......I don't worry about those people, I just get tired of the misinformation. It will just make it harder to straighten it all out when the big day comes. People will be people and some are not nice but others are wonderful and I have met some amazing people that I really care about through all of this. I am not responsible for the ones that walk in darkness and they are accountable only to God for their actions. I may dislike the actions, but I pity those kinds of people and pray for them as I am sure that they need it. They must lead very dissatisfied lives.

Just an aside and totally of topic......75 posts! sign me up for Premium, i have lots of reading to do!

Back to your regular scheduled programming.....

Melba Ketchum Heavens no, I do not know him! It is tabloid journalism at its worst. That is why from here on, I am not going to comment on anything written (just assume fiction, LOL). I do agree that the way he writes. he does make it sound like he is really in the know, but it just isn't true. It seems that he just takes assumptions and gossip that are on the web and turns it into info from a "source close to the Ketchum camp". I really do not like misinformation and have responded when I shouldn't have because of the way it was presented making it sound so realistic. I really wanted the people who support the project to know the truth. But the problem doesn't just lie with RL. I can't say anything in public without it being twisted and turned into something ugly. I have made it abundantly clear that all of those blogs are fiction. If I was just reading what is out there, not just RL but also other blogs, "news" and forums, etc., I would not only not recognize this project and all the so-called drama, but I wouldn't even recognize myself. These people do not know me nor do I know them. I am not a celebrity, just a scientist that loves life outside of BF and like most Texans, I tend to speak my mind. But now I know why celebrities are so unavailable. I can't even talk and joke with my personal friends on here about cooking without it being corrupted and made into something "unprofessional". I have addressed the project and made comments and updates for the last time today though, life is too short. I hope all of my supporters understand. I have proven that it takes less than 5 minutes from when I post for something here on my personal FB to be posted on those "sites". This was my personal FB, but obviously not anymore. I will not unpub this page, but will leave it up for the announcement when it comes, but please do not expect anything further from me, comment wise. I love the truth and that sometimes overloads my mouth. I have never understood why some people do the things they do, and I guess I am naive in that way. Of course, if I understood such things and the motives, I would be as pitiful as they are so I will stick to my naivety. I do love and appreciate my real friends and true supporters (you know who you are). I have also met some wonderful and kind people here but a few bad apples spoil it for everyone, including me and I really just do not have the time or mental energy anymore to deal with all of this drama. I may or may not continue to give the occasional update. I will give one today.

Edited by chelefoot

Just an aside and totally of topic......75 posts! sign me up for Premium, i have lots of reading to do!

Back to your regular scheduled programming.....

You are now eligible and would prove a most welcome addition to our Premium Ranks.

If you, or anyone else needs any help on how to join as a Premium Member please hit me up in a PM and I'll be more than happy to help you.

I've shared some info as to what I've heard regarding The Ketchum Report in the Premium area that I will not post here. There is a thread in The Tar-Pit named...*DNA Diagnostics and The Ketchum Report* that was started on the 17th and already has 3 pages of information.

Many other cool threads as well plus the library section and 7+ years of *old* 1.0 content.

Over 20 additional forums for Premium Members and the yearly $20.00 fee translates to a mere $1.67 per month.

IOW's there is a lot of bang for the buck.

We sort of break all issues there down and discuss things in The Tar-Pit that are not allowed on the General Forum.

Really cool and well worth a yearly fee of $20.00.

We also break things down regarding RL and his stake in things there in a much more detailed manner than we would do on the General Forum.

Hate to see Dr K diminished by some in this thread and know from what I know that much of what is related to her is pure uninformed conjecture.

*Get* some of that with the delay and manner in which it has been handled by her and her co-horts.

There is just a lot more involved than most folks realize or will afford her quarter for.

She is miles ahead of others that have operated within the community for years, claiming to being on the verge producing contrarian evidence, and we are still waiting for those.

Don't get too wrapped up in the timeline as there is quite a bit involved.

Guest Strick

That was a joke Mulder.... :rolleyes:

I agree that the 'poodle pic' is compelling. Actually one of the best mystery crytid pics out there.

Linda Godfrey is a journalist and author. She seems like a really nice person and gives a good podcast, as I recall. As far as I know she is not out in the field or on the hunt for putative Dogman DNA samples, so has almost certainly NOT submited anything to Dr Ketchum's study. Can't say I blame her, those Dogmen are scary!

Scott Carpenter's Blog is a mine of information re: his experiences tracking Dogmen in Tennessee. I have no idea what to make of it and have a hard enough time wrapping my head around Bigfoot. I believe the ever-entertaining Coonbo, sometime frequenter of this parish, also has one or two tales to tell of his run-ins with Dogmen.

I think Lindsay might just be making the whole thing up with reference to the Ketchum Report.

Certainly *get* your concern friend given the time and constant promises of *soon* on the Ketchum FB page.

Reckon you are a bit like me and your interpretation of *soon* means *soon* as in *quick*.

But, there is a lot more involved in this than you might think that I've come to learn.

So, I'm not sure we should get wrapped up in a timeline. I'd rather that Dr K dot her i's and cross her t's so that when she does release her info/report that it carries the maximum weight and the finding are supported.

Gonna be some that are so fixated in the negativity that they will never be convinced.

These are the same folks that wait patiently for the PGF to be proven a hoax by those promising to have had the evidence for years to do so, and seemingly apply differing standards towards Dr K. :blink:

I'll bet the farm that Dr K releases her study before the PGF is proven a hoax.

SSR Team

That was a joke Mulder.... :rolleyes:

Whoooosh.. :D

Guest OntarioSquatch

I think that paper needs to publish soon, otherwise she might not be the one who makes the discovery. One of the people who has been involved with her and knows what the results are says Brian Sykes will be the person who puts this in the history books.