The Ketchum Report

Thank you, BFSleuth. Those links were quite informative. This was the first time I ever heard about embargo. I'm not sure if that's the case here but it would certainly expalin why Dr. Ketchum can't say anything.

Guest BFSleuth

I think if you use the search feature for this particular thread, look for posts by Saskeptic in particular (one of our resident scientists that has both written peer reviewed papers and been a peer reviewer) for more information. In his opinion (if I recall accurately) the manner in which MK has gone about this does seem strange when compared to his experience. I think based on his experience it would be acceptable to be able to discuss some aspects of the paper in science conferences, and at least be able to identify the journal where the paper is submitted.

In the case of the Ketchum study I think additional difficulties may be due to having to receive research materials from numerous private investigators, each with attending NDA's (non disclosure agreements). Some members of this forum have submitted samples, are under NDA, and are waiting for the results with the rest of us (as noted in this thread).

Okay, wow... yeah, the sheer size of this thread is quite intimidating but the search that was suggested took me straight to answers to some of the questions that had been rattling around in the back of my skull. Very enlightening. Don't think I'll be holding my breath on this one.

Guest BFSleuth

Using the search feature for only a single thread (like this one) using word or author filters works wonders for finding the nuggets of great posts.

Why don't we just lock this thread until there is a publication? how much more "are we there yet" do we really need?

.... and take all the fun out of the ride?

post-1142-0-39467600-1346649457.jpg

OMG what is taking so long? Ai yi yi....... oooooOOOOOOOOOo lordy.......oh Melba, why you make me wait so LONG????? ( eyes rolling back in head) Did they mean dog years? What is

UP

with that????? I mean, geeeeeeeeze and please, next time DON'"T TELL ME TIL IT'S arealdy OUT!

I beg ya!

Edited by Kings Canyon

We need to keep this thread open so people can keep repeating their opinion that Ketchum's study isn't in peer review over and over again.

Tim B.

We need to keep this thread open so people can keep repeating their opinion that Ketchum's study isn't in peer review over and over again.

So we can also read the excuses, each one more fantastic than the last, as to why it's taking so long.

Nalajr