The Ketchum Report

After the Bigfoot world has waited for hundreds of years for a scientific study on the existence of Bigfoot...... Or just a Scientific study of the evidence.."

I can wait.

Because now,a private sector scientist has started a meaningful study that no " Ivory Tower Tenured" member of the scientific community would do. (exceptions being Sykes and Meldrum, hats off to them.).

BTW, SS, you don't speak for me, I can wait in silence until the release. As far as I am concerned, you talk only for yourself.

No one is perfect, nor will they ever be in the eyes of the Bigfoot world Dr. Ketchum is the only one with the expertise and "Gumption to tackle a. Study of this type...

Besides, after the release, your previous posts will be entertaining reading.. ........ About what not to say, and say, and say,and say....

BTW, Any one ever consider that Nat Geo may be making a special edition about "Findiing Sasquatch".. LOL!!!

Edited by MikeG
.........to bring into complaince with rule 3E

And if its not published or does get published but doesn't prove the existence of bigfoot, this whole thread will be entertaining to read. And getting published in a non peer-reviewed journal doesn't count.

Let's all hope that the weight of your posts will reach the ears of Dr. Ketchum.

Yes. We can always hope she will hear our cries of anguish.lol Edited by MikeG
.......please do not quote the preceding post

Guest Suesquach

Maybe one of the reasons this study seems to be taking too long is that Dr. Ketchum is working on proving the existence of what is currently thought of as a Cryptid! How often, if ever, has that happened? Sure, we all want answers and IMO they will be forthcoming. I wish her and her team the best.

Squating,

Why do you insist on spreading misinformation? Please explain "the three years" remark? You need to read the entire thread and then read it again, I think you missed something.

Also, I don't know how long you been waiting nor do I care but please try to be constructive not destructive.

Sunflower wrote:

"You need to read the entire thread and then read it again"

Jeez Sunflower - I know he's been baiting us a little but that's one harsh punishment!

Squating,

Why do you insist on spreading misinformation? Please explain "the three years" remark? You need to read the entire thread and then read it again, I think you missed something.

Also, I don't know how long you been waiting nor do I care but please try to be constructive not destructive.

The start of all this was back in 2009 with destination truth. 3 years.

here's a link

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/blog/bigfoot/melba-ketchum-2011-bigfoot-dna-study/

And I am being constructive. I'm just trying to get the forum members to enlighten me on the evidence that Ketchum has confirmed a paper has been submitted to a journal and that its in peer-review without resorting to hearsay.

What's this business about a Sierra Kills discrepancy? Can someone provide post numbers, or at least a page number?

look at post 7595 Edited by squating squatch

Guest OntarioSquatch

I don't know when the paper was submitted, but I do know Dr. Ketchum has been into analysing purported Bigfoot DNA since 2007. Possibly longer.