The Ketchum Report

Guest slimwitless

^^^

yes, and they canned the informers that were passing along what the people thought, I was really surprised by who were the one's doing it.

Don't make any assumptions. They also booted people that weren't participating. I know because I was one (and rest assured, I've never "leaked" anything from that group). I know of others that were similarly removed. A friend suggested I could get re-added by sending a request to Sally. I haven't gotten around to it and I'm not sure I ever will. If you're looking for interesting information, there are far better avenues.

All that said, I know of at least one active participant that's no longer a member. That may be a completely different story.

BFF Patron

I voluntarily left the group because the "spy hunt" seemed to be taking on more significance than news, opinions and interactives (and I got the impression I'd said everything I needed to say).

If you are invited to a "secret" facebook group there are certain expectations that come with that privilege. If you can't handle them you

should not accept the invite.

If random removals are now occurring for inactivity perhaps it is because a certain amount of work behind the scenes is now completed

(one hopes).

Don't make any assumptions. They also booted people that weren't participating. I know because I was one (and rest assured, I've never "leaked" anything from that group). I know of others that were similarly removed. A friend suggested I could get re-added by sending a request to Sally. I haven't gotten around to it and I'm not sure I ever will. If you're looking for interesting information, there are far better avenues.

All that said, I know of at least one active participant that's no longer a member. That may be a completely different story.

A couple I know because they were on other sites posting stuff, I read it myself, But I do think they went overboard with it.

I honestly don't understand why it's a secret group anyway. It's only purpose is to discuss conservation, it's not like anyone is getting info on the DNA study.

Tim, are you referring to Lord Voldemart? Just asking.....

I'm pretty sure RL is a face on the back of Richard Stubestad's head. Does he wear a turban? :D

Tim B.

BFF Patron

I honestly don't understand why it's a secret group anyway. It's only purpose is to discuss conservation, it's not like anyone is getting info on the DNA study.

It was not started as a secret group. There were "invitees" with hidden identities that apparently harassed, badmouthed and spammed the group making it necessary to move to another format or so I understood the case to be.

Edited by bipedalist

Lindsay's just posted another new update with lots about the "secret" FB group. Whatever you make of him, every soap opera needs a baddie and until this thing stops being a soap opera and becomes a documentary he plays that part rather well...

Guest BFSleuth

RL reads this and other forums. Seems as though his "sources" boil down to conjecture from forums and using the time honored tradition of "journalism" - ie. speculate and write about rumors and hope you get positive "hits" by how people react to the rumors.