The Ketchum Report

Guest OntarioSquatch

My speculation is that the paper has been "accepted for publication".

But that would mean it will be published soon right? Like in the next few weeks?

Edited by OntarioSquatch

It's Thursday. Today may be the day!? Eh-hem, anyway....where did Sally go? Any word if she walked away from Bigfoot stuff, or is she a Bigfoot bleever now? That would be telling of what this project is since she and Stubstad are the only 2 I know of who were in, but now out. RL, I know you're reading, take a certain ex publicist out for some dinner, a little wine, and conversation. Oh, and more wine.

For the DNA experts,

Any thought given to....

Since complete genome sequencing until recently was extremely time consuming and expensive hence rarely done, now as more samples (not just "Bigfoot") are done for various reasons more strange things about just regular old human DNA will pop up?

Edited by Cervelo

Absolutely, has anyone checked out the Genesis Quest site? I stumbled up on that on Facebook. They are wanting to sequence the DNA for those elongated skulls that have some other anomalies in their skeletal structures.

Guest mdhunter

I would tend to think along that line. I kind of assumed that was some of what HR was alluding to with some of his comments.

I don't remember if this has been brought up: With Ketchum being such an avid protection proponent, Could they be trying to hold off publication until some legislation is started?

Of course this all assuming the work shows what most of us hope it does.

It's Thursday. Today may be the day!? Eh-hem, anyway....where did Sally go? Any word if she walked away from Bigfoot stuff, or is she a Bigfoot bleever now? That would be telling of what this project is since she and Stubstad are the only 2 I know of who were in, but now out. RL, I know you're reading, take a certain ex publicist out for some dinner, a little wine, and conversation. Oh, and more wine.

Sally was in thick with Janice Carter. According to Janice, Sally went with her to see Fox(the bigfoot) before he died. Edited by squatting squatch

Guest craichead

I used to be behind Ketchum, but now I'm of the belief that this is possibly the most elaborate bigfoot hoax of all time. References like the one above regarding the Carter farm (if true) along with the statements (which I read for myself) about watching a family of bigfoots playing and interacting etc have really sent me the message that Melba to put it politely is out of touch. I have no idea what the motivation or chain of events that led to all this were, but now I'm in the camp that thinks this is all a charade.

I woulnd't be surprised if Melba has been RL's mole all along.

Source, please? I can't recall such a statement.

From bigfoot busters radio show Oct. 2010. quote

Dr. Ketchum is asked a possible release date for the information.

“It’s probably sometime in the spring, on a guess. It’s going to depend on the peer-review."

link

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/blog/bigfoot/melba-ketchum-2011-bigfoot-dna-study/

Would it matter if she said it was in peer review?

It would at least be something.

here's a link to an interview with Janice Carter talking about her and Sally visiting Fox when he was ill.

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2012/06/bigfoot-in-tennessee.html

SS, thx for the link.

Do you know if Sally has acknowledged that this indeed was her at the farm?

When did Sally join the Dr MK team?

To be honest, I see the name Igor Burtsev, and a statement of 32 BF's at one time and do get a bit twitchy.

Right. She's claiming journal embargo, so how can anybody state as a fact that its in peer review? she's not supposed to talk about it, so nobody should know, right?

Cotter,

I would have to do some more searching to answer those questions. I'll get back to you on it.

Edited by squatting squatch

I used to be behind Ketchum, but now I'm of the belief that this is possibly the most elaborate bigfoot hoax of all time.

I have to agree by default. As time drags on, it's the only conclusion one can reach.

Tim B.