The Ketchum Report

Guest BFSleuth

Again, if she is encouraged to discuss her findings with her colleagues and at conferences where everything can be heard or found out by the media then this forum is no different. The answer you got only prohibits Dr. Kethum giving an interview answer to a journalist specifically. This board is certainly not a recognized news blog or have anything to do with inteviews conducted by journalists.

Check this out and tell me if any of those conferences are being held with top level security and super secret handshakes and no-one allowed to talk to anybody else about anything said in the conference.

http://www.conferenc...Medical Science

Excellent point.

Can you let us know what responses you received from your e-mails to the listed conferences regarding attendance by journalists?

Guest OntarioSquatch

Dr. Ketchum isn't a robot. What if she feels uncomfortable talking about it before the paper is actually published? Is it so wrong?

Especially when she has no way of knowing whether that person she is talking to will contact a jounalist? You can't blame her for not trusting anyone at this point...just look how everything she says get blown out of proportion, twisted, overanalyzed, etc... In I were in her shoes, I would say nothing! Especially when there is even a remote possibility it could ruin all of my hard work and jeopardize the whole project. She has others on board she has to consider as well, who have put in their time and energy into this project. I don't agree with everything she has done....but on this issue, I completely understand and don't see why other's can't understand.

'

Bottom line folks, is that there is no good reason to speak about the results until it is peer reviewed and published. This is bigfoot, and people don't want more talk.

Bottom line folks, is that there is no good reason to speak about the results until it is peer reviewed and published. This is bigfoot, and people don't want more talk.

Congrats SY, the 8000th post

I'll agree with that. I think everybody is tired of talk and silence. That's all we get, a bunch of talk with nothing tangible to back it up or a little tease then silence. It getting old. Even Roger Patterson (considered by some the biggest bf hoaxer of all time) didn't pull all this BS. He pretty Much put it right out there, hoax or not for all to see. On a side note I'm also getting real tired of hearing about nda's being the reason for no release of videos or information. It seems bigfoot is so super secret that anything involving the subject has to have a nda involved now a days. Imo I see nda's, big red flag as far as this subject goes. Edited by squatting squatch

He pretty Much put it right out there, hoax or not for all to see.

....and probably regretted it the rest of his life.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest OntarioSquatch

I think he ranks up there with people like Martin Luther King Jr. and Christopher Columbus. He delivered the truth and for that I will always consider him an amazing hero :)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

^^^ I'll give him kuddos for at least making it available without a bunch of smoke and mirrors.hoax or not.

....and probably regretted it the rest of his life.

I doubt that. I would think he thought of it as his best piece of work, real or not. People are still arguing about it 50 years later.

I'll agree with that. I think everybody is tired of talk and silence. That's all we get, a bunch of talk with nothing tangible to back it up or a little tease then silence. It getting old. Even Roger Patterson (considered by some the biggest bf hoaxer of all time) didn't pull all this BS. He pretty Much put it right out there, hoax or not for all to see. On a side note I'm also getting real tired of hearing about nda's being the reason for no release of videos or information. It seems bigfoot is so super secret that anything involving the subject has to have a nda involved now a days. Imo I see nda's, big red flag as far as this subject goes.

You are forgetting the skeptics creed, for as soon as they hear a claim of BF DNA they ask........."Where is it published"? There is no satisfaction until then.

I think he ranks up there with people like Martin Luther King Jr. and Christopher Columbus. He delivered the truth and for that I will always consider him an amazing hero :)

Hyperbole much? :D