The Ketchum Report

my speculation is the paper has been rejected from numerous journals and the Ketchum camp is trying to figure a way out without there names being drug through the mud

My speculation is that this is all just speculation. I have no idea where the paper is in the process. But I sure do wish I did!

Guest baboonpete

Prediction, the entire situatiuon is one where Ketchum has played the community for saps and did so from the very beginning to discredit any study and any paper that came out. The only thing left is why and for who. Just my paranoic conjecture.

Guest baboonpete

^^^^^^

That makes no sense at all, why would someone go through all that, just to make her life a living hell ?

To discredit the entire project from the ebginning. A Veterarian as a DNA expert, c'mon... This thing stunk from the get go.

Guest BFSleuth

Prediction, the entire situatiuon is one where Ketchum has played the community for saps and did so from the very beginning to discredit any study and any paper that came out. The only thing left is why and for who. Just my paranoic conjecture.

Your paranoia is duly noted. ;)

Guest OntarioSquatch

lol! I think this whole thing won't drag on forever. It'll eventually get published and then there's Brian Sykes study that has a fast approaching publication phase :)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest shoot1

My speculation is simple - Sykes publishes before anyone else. I have more confidence in him than in Ketchum, the Olympic Project, or anything else.

Curious as to why you speculate that the paper has been accepted for publication. If the paper has been accepted for publication, then it must have been approved by a peer review..? Or, the paper will be published with or without the stamp of approval of a peer review..?

Thanks.

It pssed peer review a few monthes ago. They are putting together the art (photos, video) to go with the paper. I was told they had been talking to Nat Geo last year, don't know if that went anywhere. Erickson has going back and forth, first he's in with her then he's on his own, then he's back, then he's not.

Sally was asking about photos again just before she got the boot.

Guest VioletX

It pssed peer review a few monthes ago. They are putting together the art (photos, video) to go with the paper. I was told they had been talking to Nat Geo last year, don't know if that went anywhere. Erickson has going back and forth, first he's in with her then he's on his own, then he's back, then he's not.

Sally was asking about photos again just before she got the boot.

Are you sure IF? I saw a post asking for youtube videos that were informative to the GP, but I missed that about photos???

Guest VioletX

If you are referring to Sally, I got an email from her a couple weeks ago asking about pics.

Thanks, it was just that I had seen nothing like that recently on the FB page,It sounds like they are sorting out the last details then, hopefully : )

lol! I think this whole thing won't drag on forever. It'll eventually get published and then there's Brian Sykes study that has a fast approaching publication phase :)

In order to publish fast, I would expect limited data and limitied conclusions. I've heard rumors he doesn't want to publish before Ketchum, or undermine the project.

To discredit the entire project from the ebginning. A Veterarian as a DNA expert, c'mon... This thing stunk from the get go.

I think you better do a little reading, she does dna work for the fbi, police, etc... that's a fact

Thanks, it was just that I had seen nothing like that recently on the FB page,It sounds like they are sorting out the last details then, hopefully : )

There is probably a very good reason for the silence, just putting it all together.

Guest baboonpete

Your paranoia is duly noted. ;)

except for the part where her credibility may be damaged at this point.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To bring post into compliance