The Ketchum Report

Guest mitchw

I can't imagine anyone being more anxious and fed up with waiting than Ketchum et al. For this reason, I maintain an abundant supply of chill pills.

Guest VioletX

I have a science background in my education and career. i can consider fringe topics and many things that could be improbable. But I can't consider things that are so fringe that they break basic laws of physics.

So by that I can find an interest in bigfoot -- I can't find an interest in the notion that the ancients generated power from pyramids and had anti-gravity technology. To me in the end, the fact that the ancients did the things they did without modern technology is incredible enough of a story.

Again, Ketchum was replying directly to the link specifically about the Peruvian skulls. And I, being one half Peruvian, would be interested to know what the findings would be after a thorough examination. Maybe MK is interested in pyramids and then again maybe not, we can not infer that from her post.

I have a science background in my education and career. i can consider fringe topics and many things that could be improbable. But I can't consider things that are so fringe that they break basic laws of physics.

So by that I can find an interest in bigfoot -- I can't find an interest in the notion that the ancients generated power from pyramids and had anti-gravity technology. To me in the end, the fact that the ancients did the things they did without modern technology is incredible enough of a story.

As an aside, we don't know for sure WHAT technology they may or may not have had. Biologically identifiable Homo Sapiens Sapiens have been around at least a couple hundred thousand years. Our present material culture developed within the last 10,000 years from Stone age to, Information age with most of that development in the last 5,000 year block of time, and our development was set back several centuries by the Dark Ages. So the idea that there may have been one or more materially advanced societies with tech equal to or superior to ours predating the modern rise of man is not that far-fetched.

Even anti-gravity is no longer the mythic bugaboo that it once was, now that we've discovered and documented the mechanism by which gravity is attached to mass (the Higgs boson).

Tying all that to BF (to keep on topic), like anti-gravity or ancient advanced civilizations, BF will never be documented by people who smugly insist that such things "cannot be". Only the open mind willing to look and listen has the chance to see or hear.

I'll start worrying when she starts Facebooking Giorgio Tsoukalos.(Even though his hair is pretty Squatchy)

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

^Why? Shouldn't he be as open-mindedly considered as anyone else? The ancient astronaut theory is not without its own evidence, and he's hardly alone in propounding it.

Guest poignant

Search out Frank Znidarsic on YouTube. No laws of physics being broken, simply existing laws being re-understood and interpreted.

The oil and gas companies have us all slurping up their products eagerly, when researchers who make headway into these clean technologies are quickly bought up or silenced.

I know that the ancients had some form of non-gasoline high tech. The precision and massiveness of the masonry is testament.

• Upvote 1

We've had antigravity technology for years. It's called RedBull. :D We should be leaving RedBull in the woods for the wood apes instead of apples and pancakes. Ha!

Anyway, back to the paper, I think I will take some of those chill pills, mitchw. This situation has 2 needs: People need to be patient, and Dr. Ketchum needs to be silent. Everything she says publicly will be scrutinized and twisted into all sorts of fodder. Now to was down some of those chill pills with a RedBull...

Guest VioletX

We've had antigravity technology for years. It's called RedBull. :D We should be leaving RedBull in the woods for the wood apes instead of apples and pancakes. Ha!

Anyway, back to the paper, I think I will take some of those chill pills, mitchw. This situation has 2 needs: People need to be patient, and Dr. Ketchum needs to be silent. Everything she says publicly will be scrutinized and twisted into all sorts of fodder. Now to was down some of those chill pills with a RedBull...

lol

But, it the report does pan out, watch the attacks that will come regarding the credibility of someone suggesting these other topics are legitimate.

Again, Ketchum did not post the article regarding the "other topic"...someone else posted it to her wall.

Guest BFSleuth

Dang it! Someone ELSE posted it on her FB wall!!!?????

Now what can we talk about to castigate her? :D

Back to the regularly scheduled discussion of DNA....

I check this thread most days hoping something interesting happened. Am I the only one? I am sorry to admit that I am holding on to a few threads of hope.

^Why? Shouldn't he be as open-mindedly considered as anyone else? The ancient astronaut theory is not without its own evidence, and he's hardly alone in propounding it.

Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg