The Ketchum Report

The results mean NOTHING unless the process used to obtain them is vetted by peer-reviewed science. If that never happens your results mean nothing except what one single person interpreted them to be.

I'm satisfied with the results.

SS, I never said whether I received results on paper or not. What I said was that she told me during a phone conversation. That doesn't rule out all other possibilities.

Edited by Sasfooty

I only know what I received, & you are jumping to conclusions.

As I said, having a phone conversation doesn't rule out all other possibilities. People do discuss things on the phone.

Ok, so did you receive the actual printed out results or not? I've never had dna testing before, so I'm not sure of the format sent to the people that want something tested.

Edited by squatting squatch

If you had extensive medical tests done & you received a handful of papers full of scientific terms that you don't understand, wouldn't you like to talk to the doctor & hear his opinion of what it all means?

I know I would.

Squatting Squatch,

Sasfooty is under an NDA. Down, boy!! You'll get your info in due course.

BigGinger,

"Drs. Gallant and Goofus"

What?!?! Are you serious?

While the closed office is troubling, we addressed the BBB stuff a long time ago, and it's best not to put too much weight on BBB "accredation" (which basically means the business has paid a fee to be "monitored" by BBB).

Has there been anything out of Ketchum's camp about this? She could just be moving facilities.

Squatting Squatch,

Sasfooty is under an NDA. Down, boy!! You'll get your info in due course.

BigGinger,

"Drs. Gallant and Goofus"

What?!?! Are you serious?

He's obviously not naming real names there...might "out" who he really is.

The results mean NOTHING unless the process used to obtain them is vetted by peer-reviewed science. If that never happens your results mean nothing except what one single person interpreted them to be.

Sorry, they mean nothing regardless, unless there is a type specimen to compare them to. Unless you mean that a hundred "unkown primate" results could get the right people interested.

Interesting. That doesn't bode well for the paper. MK should break the silence and speak up now.

Wow Kitakaze and Tontar are mentioned by BFF user name as connected to the Elbe trackway too. Too much drama at once.