The Ketchum Report

Sasfooty, As you were happy with the results, I assume other sample holders were happy also. With that being said, I'm betting that things are going up,

not down, and if just made a new invention that took off, wouldn't most people close up their smaller, lesss profitable business and get ready for the

" BIG MOVE"

The knower on bigfoot evidence predicted this. Little over a week he said Ketchum was closing shop. Just hearsay, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Any further word on this? I know several people post on here who claim to be in close contact w/Dr. Ketchum or to be working w/her. Surely she would have warned friends/study participants prior to closing her doors?

The knower on bigfoot evidence predicted this. Little over a week he said Ketchum was closing shop. Just hearsay, but I thought I would throw it out there.

What the what? I was leaning towards you being the knower.

Seriously though, somebody here had to know about her business moving/closing right? Although I've been warned by legitimate people that this would not work out well I've been trying to think positive and just let it work out. This latest thing doesn't seem good, but I will keep the faith. By that I mean ignore everything until the results actually come out.

No I'm not the knower, But I thought the knower was full of it until this popped up. Now I don't know, maybe the knower lives by Ketchum's shop and saw it going up for sale, maybe not. It's the internet so hard to say, but he did predict it.

I also read where Erickson is shutting down his development business. You'd have thought if they had something they would have capitalized on it rather than lose their livelihoods.

I actually don't remember reading the knower mentioning this particular situation, but I will take your word for it. I will admit the knower seems to know what they are talking about sometimes, but it mostly seems to be things that a "psychic" type person could come up with. Meaning they read a lot of information and came up with an educated guess. There is an art to it and I thought some of it was pretty clever. Of course 80% of it at this point is a fake "knower".

Do you remember when they mentioned ketchum had her place for sell?