The Ketchum Report

"gershake"

I sent her a message before she posted on her facebook page and asked her if it was closing or had closed she responded quickly by simply saying it has moved. Very short and to the point. Sorry I didnt see the thread on the earlier page. IMO she has funding for a better state of the art building and with selling the service part of the buiness lends me to think she will be focusing more on forensic (sic) and squatch. I think its a telling sign that there is a big announcement coming and that the people who fund her are gearing up for it. Think about it...if and when this journel comes out and if and when all the evidence and video's come out then her buisness will grow overnight to unbeliveable porportions! That is if it all comes out to be true. I was pleasently suprised with her messaging me back and I applaud her for that. She didnt have to do that. I too am way frustrated that this hasnt come out yet but I still think she will change history with all she has. Im just ready for squatch to be proven to exsist so I can say I told ya so to sooo many people.

Edited by Chad Triplett

Sasfooty, does your NDA prohibit you from sending samples to Sykes or other Bigfoot DNA studies?

I don't know, Cisco.

Maybe Southernyahoo knows.

I do have a substantial amount left.

My own silly speculation about the story that Ketchum moved her shop is that we'll be waiting a while for any publication. Moving is so disruptive, that either Ketchum knows she's got time or that she wants to get the move cleared away before B-Day.

Edited by mitchw

Sas, Did I read correctly- you don't know what your NDA covers? Makes me wonder how many NDA holders have no idea what they signed! I understand a legal opinion on a contract like an NDA costs a few hundred dollars and there weren't many options for testing then, other than Dr. Ketchum, so why bother, it would have seemed pointless. That was probably true for all submitters.. But there is another option now. Given you have more samples and Dr. Sykes is offering free testing for such with a committed date for publication of results (sigh...) I would urge you to understand fully your NDA and decide if you can submit to Sykes now, there is still time.. I believe Justin Smeja sent a sample to Dr. Sykes (not sure though) and seemed to have an NDA as well.

Edited by apehuman

Thank you for posting that Gershake.. LOL. Think about it folks.. If she were "going out of business" completely (as reported) how would she survive? Aside from the "Bigfoot DNA" - this is what she does.

Did everyone think she would be going to work at McDonalds? LOL. I am by no means a Ketchum fan - but c'mon folks.

If she did go to work at McDonalds, I wonder if she could check the DNA on those burgers. I have some theories on that stuff... LOL

Edited by spacemonkeymafia
  • Upvote 1

Sas- if you don't mind, what kind of samples did you submit?

Hair

Sas, Did I read correctly- you don't know what your NDA covers? Makes me wonder how many NDA holders have no idea what they signed!

I read it very carefully several times & we even agreed to add something to the one I signed, but I'm still not certain if I can submit some to another study before this one is finished.

"gershake"

IMO she has funding for a better state of the art building and with selling the service part of the buiness lends me to think she will be focusing more on forensic (sic) and squatch. I think its a telling sign that there is a big announcement coming and that the people who fund her are gearing up for it.

And for what reason could you possibly think of that she never announced any of this?

This is telling sign that things are not going well.

Public Facebook page shutdown

Company Webpage Down

Sally gone

Multiple other business pages up/down

And now this.

If a publically traded company acted like this people would be selling off their stock as fast as they could. A company would be reassuring its stock holders as to how things are going.

And for what reason could you possibly think of that she never announced any of this?

The thing about owning your own buisness is that you answer to no-one. Her clientel I'm sure will be redirected to another lab if they were repeat buisness to begin with.

This is telling sign that things are not going well.

I think it means she expects her personal work is taking a new direction. Probably grant funded research, or state funded forensics.

Public Facebook page shutdown- who cares? are we all dying to see her make another comment?

Company Webpage Down- Work/ buisness directional changes.

Sally gone- Like people felt she was the key to this whole thing?

Multiple other business pages up/down- nothing to do with the paper

And now this........yeah, things are looking up. Have you ever tried to run a lab in Timpson, TX. ?

If a publically traded company acted like this people would be selling off their stock as fast as they could. A company would be reassuring its stock holders as to how things are going.

What like Walmart? This is more like a person owned a 7 eleven , sold it, then bought a small grocery store. Who do they have to answer to, or explain anything to?

Edited by southernyahoo

Well she's not in jail for tax evasion. Why do you care if she owes back taxes? People are allowed to, at the point she's not allowed to, you'll be made aware, kinda like Wesley Snipes.

She's probably just behind on her bookkeeping, that explains why the paper is taking so long. j/k

Edited by arizonabigfoot

If a sample comes up "unknown primate" then that is what is is.

BUT, does unknown primate mean a Bigfoot/Sasquatch? No, it does not. They have discovered new previously unknown primates in the last few years (such as the Billy ape) that do not fit the description of Bigfoot and are not Bigfoot. So, how is "unknown primate" proof of Bigfoot?

Proof of Bigfoot?, no...... but would you be willing to bet the farm that there is some other large primate out there in the North American boondocks other than the one that has come to be known as Bigfoot? Aren't you just splitting hairs? What on earth could genetic proof of an extant close relative of humans be pointing to other than what people have come to know as Bigfoot.

Proof of Bigfoot? Not immediately, but it's proof that something is out there and if it can be proven, it will.