The Ketchum Report

If a sample comes up "unknown primate" then that is what is is.

BUT, does unknown primate mean a Bigfoot/Sasquatch? No, it does not. They have discovered new previously unknown primates in the last few years (such as the Billy ape) that do not fit the description of Bigfoot and are not Bigfoot. So, how is "unknown primate" proof of Bigfoot?

Not in N America they haven't.

And regardless of whether or not they can match it to a slope-headed 8' bipedal primate phenotype or not, a new primate in N America (where the "consensus" says there is none) is the find of the century if not the last few centuries.

Mulder, on 22 October 2012 - 11:35 AM, said: Could have been avoided if Skeptics weren't so desperate to play "gotcha" that they started hoaxing.

All it means is that it is a very small community where people frequent a broad number of forums and blogs and voice their opinions in different ways, with different levels of anonymity. It's also an indication of the continual desire to draw conclusions where there is too little evidence to support a conclusion.

No, it means that certain persons are so desperate to smear the reputations of decent people honestly trying to document a new species that they will resort to honor-less subterfuge to "win" an argument where they can't otherwise. Playing BS "Gotcha" games is more important to them than documenting the truth.

"gershake"

I sent her a message before she posted on her facebook page and asked her if it was closing or had closed she responded quickly by simply saying it has moved. Very short and to the point. Sorry I didnt see the thread on the earlier page. IMO she has funding for a better state of the art building and with selling the service part of the buiness lends me to think she will be focusing more on forensic (sic) and squatch. I think its a telling sign that there is a big announcement coming and that the people who fund her are gearing up for it. Think about it...if and when this journel comes out and if and when all the evidence and video's come out then her buisness will grow overnight to unbeliveable porportions! That is if it all comes out to be true. I was pleasently suprised with her messaging me back and I applaud her for that. She didnt have to do that. I too am way frustrated that this hasnt come out yet but I still think she will change history with all she has. Im just ready for squatch to be proven to exsist so I can say I told ya so to sooo many people.

So you're saying she's abandoning her conventional research and testing business to go "all in" on 'squatch?

If true, she either knows something we don't (as she keeps saying) or she's about to crash and burn spectacularly.

No, it means that certain persons are so desperate to smear the reputations of decent people honestly trying to document a new species that they will resort to honor-less subterfuge to "win" an argument where they can't otherwise. Playing BS "Gotcha" games is more important to them than documenting the truth.

Do you have proof of what you claim? Proof of someone trying to smear someone's reputation? Or are you just venting about something you know far too little about.

Thought I would pass this along cause there is a huge misconception about Ketchum's place closing down. I can tell you that it hasnt closed but is in the process of moving to a new location. I was told this direct from Melba. So dont rush to judgement so quick and sometimes its as simple as asking a question to the right person.

Makes sense to me

Thought I would pass this along cause there is a huge misconception about Ketchum's place closing down. I can tell you that it hasnt closed but is in the process of moving to a new location. I was told this direct from Melba. So dont rush to judgement so quick and sometimes its as simple as asking a question to the right person.

Makes sense to me

Feel free to correct me if I missed something here, but the last time I sold and/or moved a business I did not let the phones get disconnected, let the licences and/or taxes expire and close the office(s) without any forwarding address. Those are the things you need to either continue doing business or the things the purchaser of your business is buying.

Moving a business is a lengthy drawn out affair where your existing clientele and suppliers will be informed of the process and time lines, and your business is down for the absolutely minimum of time, any new potential customers will have no problems finding your new contact information. You update your website.

I would assume that a genetic lab has lots of equipment, samples and other inventory that would be moved to the new location before the old one is closed in order to keep operations running.

The moving explanation does not make sense without further explanation.

Is it possible that Dr. Ketchum was paid off by the government to run a misinformation campaign? (wink wink)

Seriously, this thread needs some meat soon. :)

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, relax your sphincters. I assure you that there are rivulets of information, ready to pour down on us like a relaxing spring time shower that will put matters to rest.

Heddy Lammar ( I mean Hedley)

Feel free to correct me if I missed something here, but the last time I sold and/or moved a business I did not let the phones get disconnected, let the licences and/or taxes expire and close the office(s) without any forwarding address. Those are the things you need to either continue doing business or the things the purchaser of your business is buying.

Moving a business is a lengthy drawn out affair where your existing clientele and suppliers will be informed of the process and time lines, and your business is down for the absolutely minimum of time, any new potential customers will have no problems finding your new contact information. You update your website.

I would assume that a genetic lab has lots of equipment, samples and other inventory that would be moved to the new location before the old one is closed in order to keep operations running.

The moving explanation does not make sense without further explanation.

This looks to be the site for the services rendered to pet owners and breeders. Now seems to be Shelterwood Laboratories.

http://www.dnadiagnostics.com/animal_genetics.html

And this appears to be a new one specializing in forensics, criminal cases etc.

http://www.dnadiagnosticsinc.com/

Do you have proof of what you claim? Proof of someone trying to smear someone's reputation? Or are you just venting about something you know far too little about.

I know more than you think, Tontar. The only reason I'm being cautious with revealing exactly how much I know is 1) it's against the rules in the Public part of the forums (as you well know) and 2) I made certain promises that I intend to keep.

Suffice to say that the truth and the proof is already available for people either in the Premium section, or who take the time to read through the public forum posts carefully.

This looks to be the site for the services rendered to pet owners and breeders. Now seems to be Shelterwood Laboratories.

http://www.dnadiagno...l_genetics.html

And this appears to be a new one specializing in forensics, criminal cases etc.

http://www.dnadiagnosticsinc.com/

To me it looks like dnadiagnosticsinc.com in Maryland seems to be unrelated to dnadiagnostics.com in Texas. I see no mention of Ketchum on the dnadiagnosticsinc website, rather it is a company founded in 1993 by a Phd.

Is the report that Ketchums phone line is disconnected/down false? Is the property she advertises vacant?

This one has been around since 2006. Dr. McClintock out of Maryland. http://www.dnadiagno...rriculum-vitae/

You know, I've googled DNA Diagnostics Inc. many times, but this is the first time that site came up that I can remember. I guess buisnesses exchange names or purchase them.

Is the property she advertises vacant?

What property does she currently advertise?