The Ketchum Report

I know more than you think, Tontar. The only reason I'm being cautious with revealing exactly how much I know is 1) it's against the rules in the Public part of the forums (as you well know) and 2) I made certain promises that I intend to keep.

Perhaps you "know" more than me, then. And while you are mentioning promises, you seem more than willing to make public accusations and innuendo without backing them up with your secret knowledge, so what exactly do your NDA promises cover anyway? Presumably you made promises for some reason. Do you not think that what you are doing violates those promises somehow? I can't help but recall the secret knowledge you have about the authenticity of Temagami, when most everyone else now holds a different view. So rather than derail the Ketchum Report thread with dirty laundry that you think you have, you ought to restrict your comments to what is actually germane to this topic. Just a friendly suggestion. :-)

^I had no "secret knowledge" about Temagemi, other than the fact I was shown them by a person I still will not name prior to them being publicly posted. Neither you nor any other Skeptic has proven Temagemi a hoax for that matter, despite all the storm and thunder. The 'retouching' of the photos was done to protect the location. Not being able to find the taker's name in the area is because they have put a different name to their report to further protect their privacy. This has been discussed in several places, so I don't feel like I'm breaking my word by repeating it.

As far as our "friend" the Hoaxer, you are not going to bait me into saying something Reportable for ToS violations no matter how hard you try. The identity of Mr Hoaxer and those of his co-conspirators is all over the place, even if it isn't being named by name here, and you know it.

You're not fooling anyone Tontar. Certainly not me.

Not in N America they haven't.

And regardless of whether or not they can match it to a slope-headed 8' bipedal primate phenotype or not, a new primate in N America (where the "consensus" says there is none) is the find of the century if not the last few centuries.

It sure would be a great find, just not the "find" I was hoping for....

Thx for the posts Tontar.

Maybe you could help set the record straight.

Were you involved in any way with the Elbe Trackway?

• Upvote 2

So there are 2 businesses attached to MK's name that are in bad standing because of unpaid taxes. When you owe taxes, bad things happen and get worse with time.

Thx for the posts Tontar.

Maybe you could help set the record straight.

Were you involved in any way with the Elbe Trackway?

They wont say cause they are scared.

They wont say cause they are scared. As they rightfully should be.

Personal threats are now a part of the BFF vernacular? What do personal threats have to do with the Ketchum study, BTW?

Guest Particle Noun

I can't imagine that after all this time the question will be answered Cotter. It's been posed directly so many times now, and has never once gotten a direct response. That's the answer, isn't it?

Edited by Particle Noun

Yeah of being labeled, of being stigmatized, of having a loss of credibility.

That is what I am referring to. I am not making threats implied or otherwise. You seem to try to pick up the pariah/martyr mantle too quickly.

ETA:

I should have been more specific Tontar. Your point is noted.

Edited by Woodswalker

I didn't mean to derail, there are other threads to ask that question in.

Dr. MK certainly has a knack for the unusual, or at least percieved unusual, no?

If she has the goods, a few late taxes won't mean a thing!

Edited by Cotter

<p>

Yeah of being labeled, of being stigmatized, of having a loss of credibility.

That is what I am referring to. I am not making threats implied or otherwise. You seem to try to pick up the pariah/martyr mantle too quickly

What about that lynch mob torch you're carrying, maybe you shouldn't light it yet. LOL Not in reference to Tontar BTW.

Just doing my part to make Bigfoot related science as accountable and respectable as other science.

The victims of stigma are waiting. Only honorable and integrity based science will lift it.

Deep down I hope MK pulls it off. However I think she expended a lot of credibility "capital" on her road to the present.

Guest Transformer

Feel free to correct me if I missed something here, but the last time I sold and/or moved a business I did not let the phones get disconnected, let the licences and/or taxes expire and close the office(s) without any forwarding address. Those are the things you need to either continue doing business or the things the purchaser of your business is buying.

Moving a business is a lengthy drawn out affair where your existing clientele and suppliers will be informed of the process and time lines, and your business is down for the absolutely minimum of time, any new potential customers will have no problems finding your new contact information. You update your website.

I would assume that a genetic lab has lots of equipment, samples and other inventory that would be moved to the new location before the old one is closed in order to keep operations running.

The moving explanation does not make sense without further explanation.

^This is reality and the rest is just people failing refusing to understand that this charade is over.

Edited by Transformer

Guest OntarioSquatch

I don't see why we should make the assumption that it's "over". The official status of Dr. Ketchum's study has been the same for a long time now.

It seems people are simply growing impatient.

I don't see why we should make the assumption that it's "over". The official status of Dr. Ketchum's study has been the same for a long time now.

It seems people are simply growing impatient.

There have been recent developments. Interesting facts are coming to light.