The Ketchum Report

Just my observation, but it seems these recent turn of events started when Sykes announced his study. That's when her public Facebook went down.

Guest poignant

Speculation:

Ketchum has been bought up/silenced/stonewalled.

Sykes will be the mouthpiece of the academic elite because the revelation of BF will lead to some uncomfortable truths.

End of speculation.

NiceGuyJon

'Lotta ins, 'lotta outs, 'lotta what-have-yous.

And stay away from my special lady friend ! i'm helpin' her conceive (a BF)

Edited by zigoapex

^This is reality and the rest is just people failing refusing to understand that this charade is over.

And your proof that this is a "charade" is?

Guest Transformer

And your proof that this is a "charade" is?

I deal in reality and reality is what has been lacking for a long time in this fiasco. The proof is in the end result and this is obviously the end with no result. Keep on wishing and hoping and castigating non-believers all you want Muldur but nothing about this charade has been anything like a real study done by a real scientist using real science. Besides, I also have inside information about what is going on down there from connections and it is not pretty. Pick up your phone and make some calls down there.

Edited by Transformer

Keep on wishing and hoping and castigating non-believers all you want Muldur but nothing about this charade has been anything like a real study done by a real scientist using real science.

Well, why start now?

I also have inside information about what is going on down there from connections and it is not pretty. Pick up your phone and make some calls down there

Care to share or, don't tell me, you signed an NDA?

I don't know guys, it does seem derailed from February 2012 with her FB announcement of news soon.....and personal news as well...none forthcoming...

In the past I have never questioned her ability to produce like I do now....for me personally the opportunity to print the results from the Sierra Kills (and stake a claim as first perhaps even in this discovery race?) and place them in GenBank and open this up to many minds (and citizens and agencies)...and tell us whether they are in "human range" or not is LONG passed.....two years now....

.so, given that "boundary" was passed nothing it seems can lend urgency to releasing results.....

guess waiting is the only option....and the question I suppose individual sample submitters might be considering...how long is too long.to wait?

Guys like Larry Surface hoping some $$ value to video might get scooped by others in the meantime? If the NDA on BE was any indication...the must wait without publication for.many years!

I won't comment on the NDAs specifically (terms etc), but if a sample submitter has read and re-read and still wonders if they can submit to Sykes...something is wrong..either the contract is not in plain English (and requires an attorney to understand...oops..then it is possibly a voidable contract if no attorney advised the submitter used other than hers) or doesn't address this situation..(and it is therefore OK as not a part of the contract)...

.At the least submitters should understand what they signed...and it's limits!

Anyway, I don't think many are waiting anymore (except sample submitters) as Dr. Sykes is in line and with a committed date to reveal his results...just two months away....

Edited by apehuman

Guest VioletX

Wouldn't MK be subject to legal trouble if she abandoned ship at her offices and committed some fraud or hoax with her research?

I would expect her to close her FB page and disappear if this latest business closing is indicative of a scam or a failure of the paper to be accepted.

Since she is still maintaining a public face, I am hoping everything is legit.

I don't know guys, it does seem derailed from February 2012 with her FB announcement of news soon.....and personal news as well...none forthcoming...

In the past I have never questioned her ability to produce like I do now....for me personally the opportunity to print the results from the Sierra Kills (and stake a claim as first perhaps even in this discovery race?) and place them in GenBank and open this up to many minds (and citizens and agencies)...and tell us whether they are in "human range" or not is LONG passed.....two years now....

.so, given that "boundary" was passed nothing it seems can lend urgency to releasing results.....

guess waiting is the only option....and the question I suppose individual sample submitters might be considering...how long is too long.to wait?

Guys like Larry Surface hoping some $$ value to video might get scooped by others in the meantime? If the NDA on BE was any indication...the must wait without publication for.many years!

I won't comment on the NDAs specifically (terms etc), but if a sample submitter has read and re-read and still wonders if they can submit to Sykes...something is wrong..either the contract is not in plain English (and requires an attorney to understand...oops..then it is possibly a voidable contract if no attorney advised the submitter used other than hers) or doesn't address this situation..(and it is therefore OK as not a part of the contract)...

.At the least submitters should understand what they signed...and it's limits!

Anyway, I don't think many are waiting anymore (except sample submitters) as Dr. Sykes is in line and with a committed date to reveal his results...just two months away....

Can you tell us of any progress in the Sykes Study apehuman? Results on your samples? Is there an NDA you have to sign or did they just tell you that you won't hear anything until the paper publishes?