The Ketchum Report

I would not "deny" a body, and would love for one to be discovered, but to date we have nada...I wonder why?

We don't know why or else we'd have one. Pretty simple.

To be honest, I'm not big on the new craze sweeping bigfootery of submitting all sorts of samples looking for DNA. If these are flesh and blood creatures(which they would have to be for dna sequencing) we should have zero problem producing a body in this day and age. It is really not asking much for a single type specimen, so in short, no DNA would not do it for me. People can save their "unknown primate" for someone else.

To deny the positive DNA findings for an "unknown primate" might put the deny-er "sic" in the same position as the flat world folks... The amount of info out there IMHO will swamp your current thought process.... The DNA by Ketchum AND Sykes combined will be enough to change the directional thought processes of most if not the rest of the Scientific community...

Your choice. I'll take the DNA .............

I think I should clarify that I would love for a BF body to be discovered. It would make one feel like a kid again, that there are still "huge" mysteries left in the natural world. But believers have to recognize that the evidence to date is severely lacking. So as an open question to witnesses, would you believe in bigfoot if you had not had a sighting?

Give me a break..."volumes of available bigfoot evidence." Hiding under our noses, in a country of over 300+ million people, is a breeding population of 8 ft+ 600lb+ man apes. Yet we our unable to get 1 unambiguous photo? Do explain please.

Enough of this bashing science crap, there is no agenda, show proof and they willhappily look into it.

The game commission did a study of how far hunters travel into the forest, 98% of hunters only traveled 250 yds from a roadway or vehicle , how many people venture off a pathway and travel by foot more the a mile without a trail. probably less than .01% of people that hike and hunt, witch is less than .01 percent of the population.

While deer hunting, we would put on deer drives in small pieces of wood plots, we would saw this buck go into the piece, witch was probably 200 yds long and a 120 yds deep, walked through and you can see the other hunters walking left and right of you, and didn't push him buck out. We walked though and meet the standers(guy on post) walked out to the car and saw the buck come out of the patch we walked through. And that is a deer witch is no way near being smart as a gorilla, and a BF would be smarter than a gorilla. Bottom line, an animal can easily evade human detection.

Edited by zigoapex

Hundreds and hundreds of years we've been on this continent and no body. Not to be mean, but I could care less about facts and figures you want to throw out to help support your belief. How could a breeding population of 8 ft+ bipedal primates be sharing north america with us and yet we can't find one? Did Lewis and Clark report any stick structures? Footprints? Deers with no livers? 45 mph primates? Wood knocks?

You don't understand how easy it would be for and animal to go undetected. And who's to say there wasn't a body in the past, even today someone could

find bones and not even think about inspecting them.Most, people would not pay attenion.

You don't understand how easy it would be for and animal to go undetected. And who's to say there wasn't a body in the past, even today someone could

find bones and not even think about inspecting them.Most, people would not pay attenion.

That's so convenient to say...AND I don't think you understand how hard it would be for a population of 8 ft primates to go undetected. You can not think of it as one solitary animal out there hiding and foraging, we are supposedly dealing with thousands, but where are we seeing its affect on the environment?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's not like there in a pin, and they seem to be rather nomadic. They are detected, but you don't find any of these people to be credible.

there is sightings, samples, etc... , There is so many giant tracks of land that people never set foot in, there is areas where genarations of wildlife never set there eyes on a human. For that many people, of all different walks of life, to have as many encounters, that would mean all these people are either flat out lying, terribly mistaken,or hallucinating.

I never had a sighting or anything else that could be consided a BF, but for all the people and samples of hair and the like, and all the stories pretty close to being the same, it's just not logical that everyone of these people are wrong, and all the evidence is hoaxed or misidentified, seems to have a very low chance of that being the case.

Edited by zigoapex

..... I could care less about facts...

That's pretty obvious...and common among "denialists".

It's pretty "convenient" to deny facts & drone on about how they haven't been "found". Lots of people have found them.

• Upvote 2