The Ketchum Report

All I can say about that is that if you are smart enough to sequence DNA, you aren't dumb enough to write a paper that states "Bigfoot Lives!" , Fasano must take us all for idiots.

Watch out....those NDA's will strike quickly.

Is anyone sure it was Paulides that made the comment? If it was, he's right on the verge of getting cuffed, tased and stuffed for talking out of line like that. A good tasering will take care of his making any un-authorized and non-approved comments again.

Nalajr

Cuffed and tased for questioning Fasano's info? Yeah the nerve of some people! :lol:

Guest slimwitless

I don't trust the original source. Nevertheless, it'd be nice to get a denial from Ketchum. We don't even know if Paulides posted that comment. Bindernagel was supposedly commenting on the same blog a few weeks back but it turned out to be a hoax (and Shawn had to pull the posts).

I don't think DR.K. should play this petty game with these folks. If some blog wants to post just anyones speculations with no verification , then it will soon enough bury any cred the blog had to begin with. How Fasano would have any relevant info about Ketchums paper is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

Guest slimwitless

You're probably right. Maybe Paulides should post what he wrote on the NABS site. As far as Fasano, I'm worried about a "stopped clock is right twice a day" scenario.

In any case, it's obvious you haven't heard anything. That's something.

Guest General

I don't think DR.K. should play this petty game with these folks. If some blog wants to post just anyones speculations with no verification , then it will soon enough bury any cred the blog had to begin with. How Fasano would have any relevant info about Ketchums paper is beyond me.

X2. Idk who fasono is but he's speaking out of his posterior.

Edited by grayjay
Profanity

Guest slimwitless

FYI. Here's a snippet from something Ketchum just posted on FB (in response to a well-wisher):

"All is well, not too long now I do not think."

this is the start of fasano

Melba Ketchum BIgfoot DNA paper rejected by scientific journal<br style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "><br style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">The paper submitted by Melba Ketchum on Bigfoot DNA study has been rejected out of hand. It has not just been handed back, it has been rejected. I have it from two unrelated sources in the Bigfoot world that the cornerstone of the Erickson project has crashed in flames.

wow ! I wonder what street he was on when one of his fare's gave him this game changing information?

Guest COGrizzly

Huh. So weird. Could be a bunch of crap though. Would not be surprised one way or they other.

http://www.bigfootresearcher.com/2011/12/paper-submitted-by-melba-ketchum-on.html

"The paper submitted by Melba Ketchum on Bigfoot DNA study has been rejected out of hand. It has not just been handed back, it has been rejected. I have it from two unrelated sources in the Bigfoot world that the cornerstone of the Erickson project has crashed in flames.

No scientific journal would even begin to entertain a concept that has been worked backwards. That is "ad-hoc_ science". That is when you state the conclusion up front and then fill in the blanks. The project was never even a theory or an hypothesis; it was stated as a fact up front. They went straight too conclusion and only looked for evidence that would support their theory."

Edited by COGrizzly

So just who is this and why should we pay the slightest bit of attention to him? No sources, no facts, just a polemic against the study...

Edited by grayjay
Namecalling

Guest COGrizzly

"Could be a bunch of crap though." :unsure:

Did not see the other posts in the other thread til now, sorry, disregard if this is not a topic thread.

Edited by COGrizzly