The Ketchum Report

Trending second on Yahoo:

post-2164-0-36623500-1354071394_thumb.pn

The blog "Bizarre Zoology" has posted a lengthy article on the Ketchum press release here. The author emailed Ketchum about the "angel DNA" controversy and got the following response (probably from her publicist):

"Thank you so much for emailing to ask these questions. While I cant answer everything until the release of the paper I will try to help where I can. In the paper you will find a explanation as to the great lengths Dr. Ketchum went to make sure no contamination was possible. There were more than three labs that the samples were sent to and yes they showed the same results. All the details on the entire research will be released with this paper. We did the press release due to a leak of information.,This was why we had no choice but to do the press release. The paper will be out hopefully in the next few weeks. We do not have a date yet but feel it is soon. We have not said that it has angel DNA . That was not said by anyone on our team , but someone else on the outside. That is very much a false rumor. I hope you are able to read the paper that will be coming out. I think it will put your mind at ease and give you the answers you desire."

If this is true, I feel much better about her possibly attempting to silence the rumors and inaccuracies associated with the press release. She approached the claims head on with a true denial. That's encouraging. This may force the critics focusing on the messenger to evaluate the message once it arrives.

The truth is the truth and the science will be evaluated. Dr. Ketchum will ultimately be judged on the information and its credibility, not on rumor, speculation or her character.

Guest BFSleuth

For what it is worth, I just got confirmation from Robin Lynne, the new media spokesperson, that she did NOT make that strange comment to Dr. Meldrum about the sasquatches approving of the study. She said "no comment" and invited to pass on the question to Dr. K. Apparently Dr. Meldrum was either being tongue in cheek, or worse..

Thank you for taking the time to do some basic journalistic research for us, would that folks that actually pretend to be journalists would do at least as much.

Trending second on Yahoo:

post-2164-0-36623500-1354071394_thumb.pn

amazing, your Yahoo trending 8:11pm and mine now 8:29 and it's gone...that's a fast news cycle.

Disappointing to think yet another few weeks, given the current frothing, I was hoping this week.

Thanks too See-Te-Cah NC for the plus this am!

Edited by apehuman

Ha ha we have a suburb near us in australia that is riddled with kids with mums but fathers are UNKNOWN.

Does this mean the kids are Sasquatch or yowie?

They are a new hybrid species called "Yowsquatch".

Please offer a list of "experts" at identifying a unique species of primate/human etc....

At this point only one person is on record as having the proof and one other is seeking that proof after the fact.....

Here are the scientists involved with genetic identification of newer hominid species. I'm sure that you can obtain a list of the names of individuals responsible for determining new species of lower primates by googling and reviewing the research.

Svante Paabo and Johannes Krause- Maxx Planck Institute for evolutionary Anthropology, Denisovan Project

Moorten Rasmussen and Eske Willerslev-University of Copenhagen,

Michael H. Crawford- University of Kansas, Neandertal Genome Project

Gregory J. Hannon- Howard Hughes Medical Insitute, Neandertal Genome Project in collaboration with Paabo

Terry Brown- Manchester University, collaboration on the Denisovan project

Christina Adler- Australian Center for Ancient DNA, University of Adelaide; Homo Floresienis

Other collaborators and staff affiliated with the above research and by no means comprehensive :

Richard E. Green, Martin Kircher, Nick Patterson, Eric Y. Durand, Bence Viola,Adrian W. Briggs, Udo Stenzel, Philip L. F. Johnson, Tomislav Maricic, Jeffrey M. Good, Tomas Marques-Bonet, Can Alkan, Qiaomei Fu, Swapan Mallick, Heng Li Matthias Meyer, Evan E. Eichler, Mark Stoneking,Michael Richards, Sahra Talamo, Michael V. Shunkov, Anatoli P. Derevianko, Jean-Jacques Hublin, Janet Kelso,Montgomery Slatkin , Jack da Silva, Frank Grutzner, Jermey Timmis, David Adelson, Simon Koblar, and Joan Kelly

Maybe you should copy and paste this list to compare to the listed collaborators on Dr. Ketchum's article when it is published.

:lol: :lol:

Let's just establish the darn things exist, first; shall we?

I knew you would appreciate the irony. :haha:

So you are saying that she spent 5 years, and spent investor money on something that can not be proven with her study ?

I don't think anyone, even with only a 5 grade education, would spend 5 yrs work on proving something, and knowing that the way they are doing it would not prove what they wanted it to prove.

I think she gave it her best shot and believes in her work. The peer review of the world's best scientists and experts will be a better judge than I on whether she is right or not.

I don't know. It seems like THAT summarizes the overall history of bigfoot research in general. Look where we are after... how many years of doing the same thing month to month, year after year...?

This study is far from the same thing, comparing this to other research, is like comparing apples to hand grenades.

For those who care RL has a new posting where he covers a lot of stuff, and rips the crap out of some mainstream science types, epic.

Ok, part of his thesis contradicts itself. On the one hand, he says the bodies were squirrled away to "preserve" the Ketchum Study...on the other hand, he says that it's a "race to be first". If the holder of the bodies wants to help Ketchum, why didn't they simply give the bodies TO Ketchum?

I'd ask on RL's blog, but I'm not sure I even want my IP addy anywhere near his stuff again...now he's changed physical rape to "mind rape" in regards to the "missing time" incident and Ketchum...

Someone please find this guy and slap some sense into him!

What's really annoying is that his description of the "scientific" reaction and attitude is very spot on...

Edited by Mulder

Guest OntarioSquatch

Looks like there's an estimate now for the publish date:

"The paper will be out hopefully in the next few weeks."
Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest VioletX

Bodies squirrelled away... if it's not one thing it's something worse..'

I just saw a newcomer post saying "I am new here" , amd I am tempted to respond -Run Quick!!! lol

Here are the scientists involved with genetic identification of newer hominid species. I'm sure that you can obtain a list of the names of individuals responsible for determining new species of lower primates by googling and reviewing the research.

Svante Paabo and Johannes Krause- Maxx Planck Institute for evolutionary Anthropology, Denisovan Project

Gregory J. Hannon- Howard Hughes Medical Insitute, Neandertal Genome Project in collaboration with Paabo

Christina Adler- Australian Center for Ancient DNA, University of Adelaide; Homo Floresienis

Other collaborators and staff affiliated with the above research and by no means comprehensive :

Richard E. Green, Martin Kircher, Nick Patterson, Eric Y. Durand, Bence Viola,Adrian W. Briggs, Udo Stenzel, Philip L. F. Johnson, Tomislav Maricic, Jeffrey M. Good, Tomas Marques-Bonet, Can Alkan, Qiaomei Fu, Swapan Mallick, Heng Li Matthias Meyer, Evan E. Eichler, Mark Stoneking,Michael Richards, Sahra Talamo, Michael V. Shunkov, Anatoli P. Derevianko, Jean-Jacques Hublin, Janet Kelso,Montgomery Slatkin , Jack da Silva, Frank Grutzner, Jermey Timmis, David Adelson, Simon Koblar, and Joan Kelly

And their positive results are: ??

Maybe you should copy and paste this list to compare to the listed collaborators on Dr. Ketchum's article when it is published.

Bodies squirrelled away... if it's not one thing it's something worse..'

I just saw a newcomer post saying "I am new here" , amd I am tempted to respond -Run Quick!!! lol

haha!! :crazypilot:

Maybe you should stop engaging in "turf guarding".

Truth is not the exclusive province of "authorized" truth tellers.

The data's validity will rise or fall on it's own merit, not because of who prersents it.

Just listened to Coast to Coast AM show that was on Sunday with David Paulides, and Noory the host, has read the report and signed an NDA,

He did say it was amazing. Granted the he has to be neutral on most of the shows, he seemed to be very excited about the report coming out.

Edited by zigoapex