The Ketchum Report

He casually mentions at 13.40 that the Sykes study findings contradict the Ketchum results. This is worrisome to the credibility of the overall Ketchum report...

Edited by kezra

Guest Particle Noun

I want to clarify something. I'm part of the Facebook protection group, which Robin is actIvely participating in. This is where I asked her to address the Meldrum quote. She has given permission to ask questions and disiminate the answers.

I will tell you she and Melba were reloy upset to hear about the possibility of bodies being retained. It was clear that there'd never heard that.

Further clarification on the Meldrum comment: at some conference a colleague of Meldrum asked her if she thought the forest people would be happy with the study (most likely tongue in cheek), and she replied "I'm sure they will be", a curt response.

Guest thermalman

He casually mentions at 13.40 that the Sykes study findings contradict the Ketchum results. This is worrisome to the credibility of the overall Ketchum report...

.....Or, the Sykes report? :) Flip you for it? ;)

Edited by thermalman

Guest VioletX

I listened Kezra, sounds like he was talking about the beliefs of Sykes and other scientists., not the results ; )\

(unless it was further on in video?)

Edited by VioletX

Speaking as a brit i'm pretty certain the big institutions here (scientific, media etc) will go with what Oxford say. Majority of our government and high level civil servants past and present are Oxford graduates. Its just the way things are here, what they say goes.

don't know the whole story Mulder, but, if it has had revisions etc. and is ready to publish can we be a little optimistic?

One would think, but the press release was very close to how I understand the original paper was written.

So I'm conflicted. I'd like to at least be hopeful that the data is sound (no contamination or flaws in methodology) and can be "salvaged" even if the paper itself bonfires.

Guest VioletX

Speaking as a brit i'm pretty certain the big institutions here (scientific, media etc) will go with what Oxford say. Majority of our government and high level civil servants past and present are Oxford graduates. Its just the way things are here, what they say goes.

Might be true here as well, hopefully we will root for the underdog though ;)

Guest VioletX

One would think, but the press release was very close to how I understand the original paper was written.

So I'm conflicted. I'd like to at least be hopeful that the data is sound (no contamination or flaws in methodology) and can be "salvaged" even if the paper itself bonfires.

I can't remember why you have doubts about the soundness of the paper? Is it the conclusion of the results or something you heard through a source?

My heart shouts Ketchum but my head says Sykes :/ !!!

We shall root indeed V- ladies for ketchum!! Whos with us? :)

My heart shouts Ketchum but my head says Sykes :/ !!!

We shall root indeed V- ladies for ketchum!! Whos with us? :)

haha- hopefully some gents too!

Why do I bother to post this? Because I believe he is RIGHT about the Sierra Kills bodies. Way back when this all started, it was because he reported that Ketchum was using DNA from two BODIES, then there was a huge scramble to correct that report, which was then replaced with the completely unbelievable story that they went back several weeks later and couldn't find the bodies, but found a nicely filleted slice of meet off the thigh. I could never quite buy that story, and now I am 100% sure they have the bodies. RL reported it, he has described Bobo's behavior exactly the same way I saw it, and Ketchum's behavior only makes sense if they have undeniable proof.

The question remains, if they had whole bodies, why waste time (at that point) with the DNA testing. Put the bodies out there for the world to see! Why dance around the mess of interpreting DNA when you could just dump the monkey on the slab and say "Here's your bigfoot!" ?